The Weekend Thread (1 Viewer)

Wheels said:
Yep. Started the drinking thing again as soon as I was able on the Sunday, and aided by only ingesting a packet of crisps in Sin e, I assaulted the dance floor in Cradaddy at the WARP party. My knees are now nicely decorated with bruises and my shoulder is banjaxed.

disco dents :(

I know what youez are all doing this weekend in anyways.

COMING TO LADYFEST.

Wheels said:
Yep. Started the drinking thing again as soon as I was able on the Sunday, and aided by only ingesting a packet of crisps in Sin e, I assaulted the dance floor in Cradaddy at the WARP party. My knees are now nicely decorated with bruises and my shoulder is banjaxed.

was that u leppin around with ur trouser legs rolled up? those lads really pulled a good night out of their asses! I had a great laugh at it :)

Napalm said:
Who was that stunner third from the left in that free dublin rag thing I was looking at last night? You perchance?
oh jaysis, Jane was the stunner 2nd from left...and I was in the middle. What a truly TERRIBLE photo that was. I especially liked the halloween style downlighting and the fact we were all wearing cardies or jumpers. Whoever said Ladyfest wasn't glamorous was eh....right.

kirstie said:
oh jaysis, Jane was the stunner 2nd from left...and I was in the middle. What a truly TERRIBLE photo that was. I especially liked the halloween style downlighting and the fact we were all wearing cardies or jumpers. Whoever said Ladyfest wasn't glamorous was eh....right.
Hey, librarian-chic is all the rage. It is the new glam.

Anyway, this weekend is going to be brilliant.

I was very much hoping that no one would ever see that particular publication. I also forgot I resolved to never wear that green tshirt again, on the grounds of its general unflattering-ness.

kirstie said:
I was very much hoping that no one would ever see that particular publication. I also forgot I resolved to never wear that green tshirt again, on the grounds of its general unflattering-ness.
I was once photographed for the Evening Echo in Cork. I was digging, and the weather was crap, so I was wearing a jumper, a quilted flannel shirt that was about 10 sizes too big for me, and waterproof trousers that were equally oversized and were completely torn between the legs, and thus crotchless. I think we were even on page 3.

You could hardly see my face through the mud, though, so it was fine.

jane said:
I was once photographed for the Evening Echo in Cork. I was digging, and the weather was crap, so I was wearing a jumper, a quilted flannel shirt that was about 10 sizes too big for me, and waterproof trousers that were equally oversized and were completely torn between the legs, and thus crotchless. I think we were even on page 3.

You could hardly see my face through the mud, though, so it was fine.
I have a page 3 tale too. But it was page 3 of the Star, and full colour. Me, pissed off my head, falling on the wreckage of my tent, at Feile 91.

kirstie said:
I have a page 3 tale too. But it was page 3 of the Star, and full colour. Me, pissed off my head, falling on the wreckage of my tent, at Feile 91.
Yes, you heard it here first, folks: the Ladyfest committee features TWO former page three ladies. One in nylon glory, the other in crotchless rubber trousers.

is this thread still about the weekend? yes? good.
last weekend i nearly caused a crisis of epic proportions somewhere in the midlands, which was narrowly averted by hag saying "um... i don't think you're supposed to smoke in petrol stations". Liadain's Cleverness Strikes Again.
oh and i got a *great* jacket and made ZU drive up some of the near-vertical inclines of cork city. great all round.

I saw Femi Kuti & the Positive Force...had 2 pints of Erdinger after...and then got slagged by the Amc as i passed the highstool for missing Zu & their merry band of men...!

Super Dexta said:
is this thread still about the weekend? yes? good.
last weekend i nearly caused a crisis of epic proportions somewhere in the midlands, which was narrowly averted by hag saying "um... i don't think you're supposed to smoke in petrol stations". Liadain's Cleverness Strikes Again.
oh and i got a *great* jacket and made ZU drive up some of the near-vertical inclines of cork city. great all round.
hee hee that was funny.:D
"hey does anyone remember that band zu?"...."yeah they were deadly, i think that liadain girl blew them up though, shame"

have you grown accustomed to your new tail yet?

wow, it's back from the dead.
yes, i appreciate my tail now, sadie, though i haven't worn it in a while because it's so cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back