The Weekend Thread (1 Viewer)

Re: weekend tips

dunno but i do know other people going to it which might be a good sign.i reckon the gig.live music all the way,even though the alternative sounds appealing too. or you could try frolliciking around old dublin naked.everyone has to do it once in their lives,why not tonight

jaakko said:
should i go to see some live music today or should i get the father ted dvd box and drink whiskey alone?

is there anything on today? there's the early pixies-tribute, any idea, is it worth going to?

what is happening to dublin? it's like that oxegen-weekend - nothing happening. let me know if there is anything worthwile. well on sundey at mooney for sure, but fri-sat? :eek:

saturday: book art show in the unawarehouse you been asking about on saturday
can't find details for it
but it's on from 2 till late

Oh yes!! deadly, R U GNG??
MONDOBRUTALE said:
saturday: book art show in the unawarehouse you been asking about on saturday
can't find details for it
but it's on from 2 till late

ok book art thing -
starting at 3 - books and zines on dispplay and worksshops on making books and shit
at 6 bbq with djs
djs - me, dj sugar, ciaran, natedogg and lisa

this shit is free dubhviously
most get togethers in the warehouse are a blast

The unawarehouse
38 Strandville Avenue

just past the 5 lamps, over the bridge and far away, take a right at costello doors and walk down to the end / the arches

dunno about food but i'd bring yer own booze...nate dogg said something about melons and booze though....just spreadin' the word for pals

so what's happening this weekend? any bands, parties, general mayhem, riots? just a friend is coming to take part in the dublin dizziness for a few days and seems like there's nothing going on? !ironyyy

yo jaako - pm me yer number and i'll msg you if anything turns up.
not lookin like much is happenin either. might go to kilkenny for some art thing or something.

This weekendius i'm going to see calligula and Romulus at the sextilis festivale

marco.jpg
here's a picture of calligula i took at the junius festival, he's dope.
My friends don't like Romulus but i just love their phat cheeky beats, here's a picture i took last year aswell. They're da bomb
Mosaic.jpg

.|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back