The places going bust thread (2 Viewers)

i hear that guy with the hats around town is going to have to limit his daytime outside coffee drinking to a mere 40 times a week. :(

Where is this going to end???

IDIOT.jpg

he's been mentioned a bit on this thread, his name is Cricky, he drinks Coffee in Butlers and one of the two Leons. He always had the look of an auld prick about him, but he was interviewed recently and it was just so fucking awful... I could dig it up here in work if anyone is interested by the key paragraph for me was him describing how sometimes he likes to que in shops, and when he gets to the top of the que and the shop assitant says "are you next" he, and I'm trying to get as close as I can to his quote, he puts his hands in the air and says "I'm not next, I'm just standing here" and he thinks this is a great gas and a bit exsistentialist and mentions how he thinks the shop assitants get a great gas out of it too

right first person to point out the three reasons why that is a prickish thing to do wins some rep....

he also has a band, as I think we all know, and also will have a coffee in leon and not pay, just walk out, maybe leaving a bag or some books there, and then come back an hour or two later for something else and maybe wonder off again. At the end of the day, and again this from that interview, he does the rounds of coffee shops, picks up his bags and settles his bills

total messer

he's been mentioned a bit on this thread, his name is Cricky, he drinks Coffee in Butlers and one of the two Leons. He always had the look of an auld prick about him, but he was interviewed recently and it was just so fucking awful... I could dig it up here in work if anyone is interested by the key paragraph for me was him describing how sometimes he likes to que in shops, and when he gets to the top of the que and the shop assitant says "are you next" he, and I'm trying to get as close as I can to his quote, he puts his hands in the air and says "I'm not next, I'm just standing here" and he thinks this is a great gas and a bit exsistentialist and mentions how he thinks the shop assitants get a great gas out of it too

right first person to point out the three reasons why that is a prickish thing to do wins some rep....

Wasting the shop assistant's time dealing with him.
Wasting the people in the queue's time waiting for him and his act to be finished.
Wasting my time reading about it. Although this last one kind of implicates you, Pantone.

Was it the one on the corner? I think it's called Hao Wang Jiao. I really liked the food i've gotten from there. Everytime was excellent. Sad to see it gone!
Not sure, it wasn't on a big corner anyway, but maybe a little one. Almost across from theWelcome Inn. Yeah I was sad and a little shocked to see it gone yesterday.

the shop assitant says "are you next" he, and I'm trying to get as close as I can to his quote, he puts his hands in the air and says "I'm not next, I'm just standing here" and he thinks this is a great gas and a bit exsistentialist and mentions how he thinks the shop assitants get a great gas out of it too

you either read that in the mag myself and some people put out in may, or he says that in every interview he does. which is worrying.

Cricky always has a smile for me, whoever he is. I kinda like him

The tale ive heard of him is that he was a sucessful architect and made enough cash to become a full time 'eccentric', or character as we call them on the northside. Although hes lacking the air of genuine insanity and menance of you average character

He did this behind me in Dunnes in George St. before. I honestly thought people in the queue were gonna punch him. One rather irate customer shouted "leave then you fucking waster or I'll do you".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back