The places going bust thread (2 Viewers)

you either read that in the mag myself and some people put out in may, or he says that in every interview he does. which is worrying.

I'm shocked nobody asked this before, maybe they all know the answer and I'm just out of the loop:

why did you interview him in the first place?

you either read that in the mag myself and some people put out in may, or he says that in every interview he does. which is worrying.

Do you work for Totally Dublin?.I seen that flute in there in May.

I'm shocked nobody asked this before, maybe they all know the answer and I'm just out of the loop:

why did you interview him in the first place?

oh i didnt. trust me. someone else on the team did and unfortunately when i found out, it was too late to do anything about it...

gazzer: no i dont

he must've been doing a media blitz by the sounds of it!

One rather irate customer shouted "leave then you fucking waster or I'll do you".

One rather irate customer shouted "leave then you fucking waster or I'll do you".

ahahahahahha

oh i didnt. trust me. someone else on the team did and unfortunately when i found out, it was too late to do anything about it...

gazzer: no i dont

he must've been doing a media blitz by the sounds of it!

did your team-member give you some reason why they thought he would make a good interview subject:

Like he has invented something really useful years ago and now was living off the patent?
or they heard he had a really wild life story?
or it was just a quirkey sub-Mongrel/sub-sub-Vice 'aren't we mad, interviewing this madser!' type interview?

Any time I see him I think of Parry from The Fisher King.

142249__fisher_l.jpg

ahahahahahha

what do you think he meant by do you?we didnt know if it was murder or bum sex

Has That Place On George's Street That Used To Be The Horrific 'Crush' not gone bust yet?

SRSLY. Talk about the opposite of a canary in the mine, the survival of a place like that is a sign that people have not wised up, much as we'd like to think we're all learning a very important lesson right now. WTF, PEOPLE.

I have no issues with this man. I too drink a lot of coffee. 8 years i been minding my own busines and drinking coffee within spitting distance of this guy. Not a bother on either of us. Then he nods hallo to me one day.

Now everything's different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back