The places going bust thread (2 Viewers)

are there many half-built apartment blocks/shopping malls about the place that have been abandoned and left unfinished, never to be finished?

I've heard some urban legends of people living in half finished apartment blocks where only a few units are taken and no retailers have moved in.

God that would be fucking awful. You live on a building site.

ohhh, its hard not to dislike that guy. When someone told me he inherited a load of gaffs off his folks and is a shit landlord it got even harder. Although to be fair I have no idea whether or not thats actually true.
that doesn't seem to have prevented you from enunciating to all and sundry though, has it? Although to be fair, thumped is for pricks. Pricks like you, perhaps.

I'm interested in Crikey the fisher king if anyone else has any stories. Is it true he's actually bald? There's also a more gentle-looking version of him around, who looks like a footballer turned trendy head.

On the recession-watch thing, I reckon that shop beside Grogans which sells smelly lotions to gay men won't last long.

On the recession-watch thing, I reckon that shop beside Grogans which sells smelly lotions to gay men won't last long.

The grooming place? You may be right.

I predict that the place that sells celebrity memorabilia across from Musician Inc on Drury St will hit the skids soon...if it already hasn't.

I've heard some urban legends of people living in half finished apartment blocks where only a few units are taken and no retailers have moved in.

God that would be fucking awful. You live on a building site.

I think Belmayne off the Malahide road is one of them. It was on the news once. Stunning views of concrete shells, unfinished underground car parks etc.. I feel really sorry for people who bought into the feeding frenzy of home ownership in this country, with 50 year mortgages.

There's a line in 'Thank you for not Smoking' about if the whole world rented instead of getting mortgages there would be less collapses, more fairness etc. Sounds about right

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back