the most depressing movie. (1 Viewer)

Ah, Kids was over-rated. Heard too much bullshit about it before I saw it and it was lizzz-ame. Did you see Bully, the one he did a while after? Pure shite. Larry Clark's an over-rated yankee goat fucker.
bully was total wank. i only kept watching it because the director was a repressed kiddy fiddler with a penchant for sexy shots of teenagers.

The best bit was when The Last of The Shit Heads' arm fell off. That's what he gets for having a shit Irish accent and gorgeous blue eyes. I love when horrible things happen to gorgeous people -HAHAH, TAKE THAT YOU EASY-RIDE-GETTIN PRICK!! (yeah, I know he's only an actor an all)

Ah, it was class when the fridge was chasin the granny, in fairness!

bully was total wank. i only kept watching it because the director was a repressed kiddy fiddler with a penchant for sexy shots of teenagers.

His son drove Totally Stoked on their U.S. Tour -true story. He sounded like a pillock.

What a dopey film. I remember some stupih bit where the dopes are playing Street Fighter 2 on acid and Clark tries to make some totally random connection between hallucinogenics, video games, violence and a lack of reality in the teenagers' lives. Fails like the half-arsed twatmunch he is.

(whatever they do, they'll never take the joy of being mean off me)

I thought it was funny. Again, way way too OTT for true discomfort. Fuckin hilarious at times
you're talking about the scenes with disabled kids, aren't you!

hey, i assume you've watched freaks and häxan by now (you better have) - what did you think?

200px-Haxan.jpg

Freaks was gas, the best ones were the little tiny weirdos! "Er yoo lehffing et mee?". I always find it harder to get through most very old stuff but it was a good laugh, done well. The freaks in it are some of the most fuckin mental things I've ever seen, all the better cos you know it's not special effects.

häxan is a bit more trying if you don't like ye olde worlde cinematics. it's a silent film as well. tis good though.

Lilja 4-ever
movie by Lukas Moodysson. same fella who did FUCKING AMAL.
there's no light in the tunnel. violence, abandoned kids, sniffing glue, prostitution, sex slavery. etc.
"During the premiere showing of Lilja 4-ever some people were leaving in the middle of the film, unable to bear an injection of truth, given to Philistine consciousness by Lycas Moodysson."
i'd recommend that some of the lads don't watch this. it might upset the idea that men are just as much abused but just don't whinge about it as much as women.

skubi, that film was indeed pretty bleak. i'm probably going to be trying to rescue random sad-looking women in tescos from the shackles of sex slavery for the next few months.

haha. I'm inside your mind! hey, can I borrow seul contre tous off you? I finally got a multi region dvd player again. but wait... no television. doh!

actually I have three tellys hidden away upstairs. I guess I can probably bring one out of retirement for one night. so yeah.... whaddya think? ;)

She's all yours. You've been warned! It's an amazing film though.

skubi, that film was indeed pretty bleak. i'm probably going to be trying to rescue random sad-looking women in tescos from the shackles of sex slavery for the next few months.

"Lilya 4ever" = Barrel of laughs. "A Hole In My Heart" is the real wristslasher.
"Bully" = daft. "Ken Park" = dafter
"HAxan" is fucking amazing

you want depressing, "Beaking the Waves" is definitely the way to go

watch the full 26 episodes of the world at war...
since then i've found everything else that is fiction based to be as bleak as a basket of puppies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back