the most depressing movie. (3 Viewers)

It's a fantastic film. There was an interview with Mike Leigh last week in the Guardian about the rerelease of it where he was saying during one of his improv character development sessions, David Thewlis had to be restrained by police and was found with weapons in his bag. Seemingly he had gotten that much into character. Thewlis had also just gotten married just before taking the part and it ruined his marraige!

try this one....aussie flat-bound cat-bothering mammy-loving male-pattern-balding clingfilm-wrapping grimy upset

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjesHg32wEI"]YouTube - Bad Boy Bubby Movie - Part 1[/ame]

try this one....aussie flat-bound cat-bothering mammy-loving male-pattern-balding clingfilm-wrapping grimy upset

YouTube - Bad Boy Bubby Movie - Part 1

"get off the facking road you facking greely bastard!" amazing. but not depressing surely!?

naked and bad boy bubby are two of my favourite movies. two movies mentioned in close proximity to each other in a depressing movies thread. I should get out more.

4 months 3 weeks and 2 days.
Jaysus.
Hardly one of the Romanian Tourist board's greatest efforts in fairness.

Complete with an " ah they wouldn't show that would they... ah no, ah NO, Aahhhhnd there is it." scene.

jesus just watched that paradise lost doc on youtube..mad shit altogether.going to have to watch the second documentary its on there to and deals with the appeals etc.

jesus just watched that paradise lost doc on youtube..mad shit altogether.going to have to watch the second documentary its on there to and deals with the appeals etc.

there was an appeal recently I think and unfortunately they lost. it makes me angry beyond words that this is still going on. I genuinely do believe these guys are innocent.

I'm off to see "Import/Export" tonight. I've been lead to believe it's bleak as fuck. I'll report back tomorrow.

"get off the facking road you facking greely bastard!" amazing. but not depressing surely!?
it was depressing to start with...it turned into a 'how nick cave might have originated isn't this mad' session once he left the flat though. i kind of think it could have been better. a movie that kept itself in the flat and followed his fucked-up mother and the cats would have been fucking ace, a close-up, ugly film of himself, instead of a load of situations where he perfoms for the entertainment of the assembled norms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back