[Jun 8, 2013] Scott Ian - Speaking Words (The Button Factory) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 633
  • Watchers 0

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
SCOTT IAN (Anthrax)
Speaking Words Tour 2013

"In a rare outing Scott will do a spoken word performance. The show is very entertaining and funny, filled with stories from his 30+ years of travelling around the world. The night concludes with a Q & A where the audience gets to ask Scott what they want to know."
Button Factory, Temple Bar
Sat. 8th June 2013
Doors 7pm / Show 8pm sharp
18+
Seated show

Be in with a chance of winning a signed Jackson guitar when you hit the Scott Ian spoken word show on June 8th!
http://scott-ian.com/2013/05/ 14/win-a-signed-jackson-guitar/
Tickets €18 from www.ticketmaster.ie & usual outlets nationwide,www.tickets.ie, Sound Cellar & Into The Void Records (on sale Fri 7th Dec 9am) - also available on door
www.dme-promotions.com
Scott Ian (Anthrax)
‘Speaking Words’ UK/Ire Tour
May/June 2013

Scott Ian will be heading out for a full UK ‘Speaking Words’ tour next May/June 2013. The tour comes in light of his highly successful spoken word evening at The Garage, London in November 2012.

“My first 'Speaking Words' tour and I get to do it in the UK and Ireland? Really? Wow, how fucking cool is that!!! My one-off show in London went so well and now I get to speak words at you all over the place. Thank you for having a superior sense of humour.

I'm calling it 'Speaking Words' because the pretension of saying I am doing a 'Spoken Word' tour is too much to bear. This ain't no poetry reading. This isn't an evening of sensitive discourse.
It's an evening of ridiculous truth. It's me talking (swearing) about this insane life I've led over the last 31 years, the people I've met and the shit that's happened. And when I'm done swearing, you can ask me anything you want, the floor is yours. Cheers my friends, see you in May and June.” Scott Ian

In a career spanning three decades, Scott Ian, as the co-founding member of Anthrax, helped to create the “New Wave of American Heavy Metal” or as it’s more commonly known, “Thrash Metal” in the mid-80’s. Scott is widely known as the face of Anthrax, and for being a constant and extremely recognizable figure in the worlds of music, poker, comics, movies and television.
In a rare outing Scott will do a spoken word performance. The show is very entertaining and funny, filled with stories from his 30+ years of travelling around the world. The night concludes with a Q & A where the audience gets to ask Scott what they want to know.
Scott Ian’s ‘Speaking Words’ tour will be sponsored by Metal Hammer magazine.
"Geek, author, guitarist, icon: when it comes to recounting the history of metal, Scott Ian's the man - catch him while you can" Alex Milas – Editor Metal Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back