Dozens Of Men Queue To Shake Convicted Rapist's Hand. (1 Viewer)

My wife's family are from Listowel and I spent a week there in july or so (puts thumbs behind braces as if to say I know what I'm talking about and nobody else does). It struck me as a reasonably affluent and relaxed place, with none of the edge to it that you find in Tralee for example.

I've been to some other towns as well if anyone wants to read my thoughts on them too.

i didnt want to say that for fear of being -3'd by dubs. but now that you've taken the heat for it...

50 tiny villiages stuck together acting as a city.

I tuned into this 8 pages late but I feel like going way off topic to point out that some modern architects are claiming that this model of urban developement maybe how all modern cities develop from now on so think of it as the city of the future now!

pretending your from a major city only really washes with extreme rennecks like me, anywhere else in the world, we're all from the arsehole of nowhere.

In fairness size and geographical location no longer relate to marginalisation the way they used to, so sure we could do with better infastructure and a greater focus on genuinely useful social programs (health, education, inner city sporting facilities, art, a colleseum so knuckle heads can beat each other on saturday nights instead of innocent passer bys etc) but we could get on the right track when Lisbon stops us making our own decisions (ha ha?) and turns us into a homogenised version of Vienna or Munich (I personally can't wait for this) so attacking Dublin as a defence for the small minded nonsense here seems kinda trivial. Dublin's just like everywhere else, just smaller.

As far as the shaking the rapists hand goes, that wouldn't have happened in a major city because that kind of community is dead in cities it could have happened in any small town anywhere on the planet because community does still exist there.

Oh and have the tabloids named and shamed the fifty yet?

As far as the shaking the rapists hand goes, that wouldn't have happened in a major city because that kind of community is dead in cities it could have happened in any small town anywhere on the planet because community does still exist there.

That's what I've been saying pages ago. Well done washingcattle.
And, in fairness, IisJohn is right. Only Dublin southsiders wouldn't shake a rapists hand. The rest of you fucking would. (Including IisJohn, who I'm assuming is from the wrong side of the Liffey).

That's what I've been saying pages ago. Well done washingcattle.
And, in fairness, IisJohn is right. Only Dublin southsiders wouldn't shake a rapists hand. The rest of you fucking would. (Including IisJohn, who I'm assuming is from the wrong side of the Liffey).

Well I did say that I joined the discussion 8 pages late so I probably did reiterate a lot of points.

Dublin south siders would shake a rapists hand, so long as that hand belonged to Fiachra Captain of the golf club or Lorcan who was "the best out half ever to play for the rock"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back