Dozens Of Men Queue To Shake Convicted Rapist's Hand. (2 Viewers)

:mad:

falling_down.jpg

The whole thing is disgusting. At a time when all the horrific details about clerical sex abuse comes out and we silently hope that this sort of thing would never happen again a small shit village mentality rears its ugly head and shows us that we haven’t come far at all.

I heard yer man's girlfriend on the radio saying that all the detials hadnt come out and people didnt know the full story. Well sorry lady the jury and judge heard the full story and they convicted him and sent him down for 7 years. Case closed.

Seems to me that Kerry can be held up as an example of everything that is wrong with this country. Don't they have Jackie Healy Rae? And wasn't it a Kerry TD who spoke about being able to drive better when drunk? And now they're rapist fanboys? (Sorry chaps, sexual assaulters, not rapists, totally different)
This was on the Joe Duffy show today not too long after the news at one spoke to parishoners of the Limerick Bishop who had just resigned. A lot of them were saying how sad they were and what a great and humble man he was.
A hard rain is gonna fall, and wipe the scum from the streets...(yeah, right)
Whatever happened to baying mobs? There isn't enough baying going on. We need fiery stick wielding gangs marauding up to bishops houses and hanging rapist priests from trees. Justice in other words. A baying mob too much to ask for?

A riot is an ugly thing.

he probably will from the sound of it. i was reminded of the mccolgan case by this though and hope joseph mccolgan got the shite knocked out of him in prison. wonder what he's up to these days..probably started a new family from the state of things

he probably will from the sound of it. i was reminded of the mccolgan case by this though and hope joseph mccolgan got the shite knocked out of him in prison. wonder what he's up to these days..probably started a new family from the state of things

I knew a prison officer in where he was locked up. He said he showed no remorse. He thought it was his god-given right to abuse his kids, seeing as he brought them into the world, blah, blah, blah. He didn't even see it (any of it) as wrong.

The answer to this here problem is to put sex-offenders in with the general prison population. That would be a right proper deterrent to anyone thinking of offending anymore.

I knew a prison officer in where he was locked up. He said he showed no remorse. He thought it was his god-given right to abuse his kids, seeing as he brought them into the world, blah, blah, blah. He didn't even see it (any of it) as wrong.

The answer to this here problem is to put sex-offenders in with the general prison population. That would be a right proper deterrent to anyone thinking of offending anymore.
what, was he put out of harm's way?

Kerry's certainly got previous with this sort of extroardinary behaviour, but it strikes me as a bit smug and self serving to go on about insularity and boggers with this situation; Listowel town's got a population of around four and a half thousand, up to 22,000 or so if you take the environs into account, so the charming defenders of that most respectable of men are very much in the minority and the Kerry RCC has been inundated with calls from people dissassociating themselves from the incident.

You could in theory see a similar situation taking place in any suburb in Dublin if the lad in the case was popular enough and there was alcohol and short skirts involved. This is about prevailing attitudes to women and rape as much as it is about a bunch of small town gombeens, if you ask me. Which nobody did.

That priest is out by the way..

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1218/listowel.html

i think most people would be happy to acknowledge this as an ireland-wide phenomenon...and probably much further afield too. kerry people are just so tempting to insult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back