The 'most amazing girl' thread (6 Viewers)

Krocapile said:
Natalie Portman ? isnt she like 15 ?? then again you know what they say ..old enough to hold a knife and fork.....
she's in her early 20's

jane said:
Oh, Hag, [shakes head], don't get me started. I don't want to ruin everyone's fun. Besides, we all look like Audrey Tatou on the internet.
ok, well here's what i think. girls 'objectify' guys ALL the time. you need to sort out your own laundry before you go telling us we have food on ours.

ZING-A-ZING, hag's being bold. don't react. ;)

jane said:
Oh, Hag, [shakes head], don't get me started. I don't want to ruin everyone's fun. Besides, we all look like Audrey Tatou on the internet.
here, you're still on for this competition right?

but people are posting hunky dude pictures aswell so its sexist against everyone! so its ok.

jane said:

jane said:
I tried to give you rep points for that, but Thumped wouldn't let me.

You can see my pelvic bones, though*.

*on an x-ray.
i'm totally serious. there's something unwholesome about people who don't get passionate about food. and the skinnier a person gets, the more time they spend in front of a mirror. it's all wrong.

hag said:
don't react. ;)
Grrrrrroooooaaaan.

Anyway, if I don't want to read something on the internet that I think is a bit silly, I don't have to read it. If people want to go posting pictures of movie stars they think are hot, and I don't want to see, I don't have to look. It's all about context. Besides, I'm all slathered in salad dressing, so what do I care?

(Is that a reaction?)

jane said:
Grrrrrroooooaaaan.

Anyway, if I don't want to read something on the internet that I think is a bit silly, I don't have to read it. If people want to go posting pictures of movie stars they think are hot, and I don't want to see, I don't have to look. It's all about context. Besides, I'm all slathered in salad dressing, so what do I care?

(Is that a reaction?)
hee hee hee :) c'est le weekend (uh)!!! :D

i tried to resist posting this, but in the end i thought i might as well...

leila-khalid-1.JPG

leila khaled, 30 years ago.

like, you're all posting pictures of people you will never, ever, score with, so they may as well be really extreme. how many of the people whose pictures you've posted have hijacked aeroplanes?

:)

more:

leila-khalid-3.JPG

sc0907b6158880.jpg

hag said:
i'm totally serious. there's something unwholesome about people who don't get passionate about food. and the skinnier a person gets, the more time they spend in front of a mirror. it's all wrong.
could be there metabolism, don't you watch the mtv diaries, they all like so eat like fries and burgers an like......

i know have a buddy and shes really skinny and loves grub/always eating.
people are just different. I reckon it needs no more analysis than that.

hag said:

tom. said:
i tried to resist posting this, but in the end i thought i might as well...

leila-khalid-1.JPG

leila khaled, 30 years ago.

like, you're all posting pictures of people you will never, ever, score with, so they may as well be really extreme. how many of the people whose pictures you've posted have hijacked aeroplanes?

:)

more:

leila-khalid-3.JPG

sc0907b6158880.jpg
why did she do it? i think i'm into her... she's kinda hot, no?

FancyGoods said:
i know have a buddy and shes really skinny and loves grub/always eating.
people are just different. I reckon it needs no more analysis than that.
ok, i meant i don't trust people who deprive themselves of food so they can look skinny. i know people are different... sob.

hag said:
why did she do it? i think i'm into her... she's kinda hot, no?
ah, y'know, the usual... freedom for her people, all that jazz.

please note: if you're trying to score with me, i do not recommend hijacking aeroplanes as a method of getting my attention.

see her ring? a bullet welded to a grenade pin. drew barrymore (*spit*) can kiss leila's ass!

well i eat like a horse and don't but on weight, maybe it's good genes but i'm happy.

i do think people look down on skinny people too much. i'm a healthy size 10 and i'm made feel awful about it
hag said:

Yeah totally a metabolism thing ...look at calista flockheart AKA Ally McMeal ..I heard she eats like Elvis but if anything she's gettin skinnier ...seriously, deep fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches that kind of thing. some people are just lucky I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back