The 'most amazing girl' thread (2 Viewers)

Krocapile said:
what a beautiful pair of personalities for a skinny bird though.
true. while driving to galway last night, we were passing through some rural town and a girl of asian orientation walked in front of the car. my passenger exclaimed "wow, she's got a great rack for a nipper." needless to say, i made him walk the rest of the way.

Zita said:
I have a friend that looks just like Emma Griffiths. I'd post a pic, but she wouldn't thank me for it, I expect. You'll just have to take my word for it- she's a total ride. Also, I hear Emma Griffiths is going out with Alex Zane. Surely he's a bit gay?
ah go on, post a pic? 'bet you're just showing off...

Zita ..your friends name isnt Emer by any chance ....which fella is Alex Zane -if its the long haired guy he's a pain in the ass..the way he talks grrr

Zita said:
Are you pointing out when I'm joking now....? ... joke.:confused:
nope. look, just forget it, ok? i just remembered, i ate that pizza 2 nights ago and i have to be up really early tomorrow.

Natalie_Portman.jpg

nyom

It's natalie portman, she's in the recent starwars movies and was in leon

Ed said:
It's natalie portman, she's in the recent starwars movies and was in leon
ah right. she seemed a bit grumpy in the first star wars film though? like imagine waking up to that every morning... "the queen would like her breakfast now." "ask me hoop, natty, what did your last slave die of?" ha ha ha ha ha ha.

FancyGoods said:
heres a fat bird especialyl for you, hag!

fatbird.jpg
thanks FG, that's hella funny! i'm just not crazy about visible pelvic bones... girls like that obviously don't enjoy food enough... or are too anxious about being skinny... and that makes me think... "well, if they don't like food enough to eat it, they're hardly going to want to get all crazy and have a laugh now, are they..."

hag said:
thanks FG, that's hella funny! i'm just not crazy about visible pelvic bones... girls like that obviously don't enjoy food enough... or are too anxious about being skinny... and that makes me think... "well, if they don't like food enough to eat it, they're hardly going to want to get all crazy and have a laugh now, are they..."
I tried to give you rep points for that, but Thumped wouldn't let me.

You can see my pelvic bones, though*.

*on an x-ray.

FancyGoods said:
heres a fat bird especialyl for you, hag!
There used to be this strangely large crow used to perch on the corner of our landlords (pat) roof visible from our kitchen, nobody ever mentioned it but it was obvious we all had taken notice of its size when one day one of the guys said "check out the fat bird on pats roof", i nearly pissed myself with an image of a fat buddhaesque girl reclining on the roof, mmm..., ok you had to have been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back