The 'most amazing girl' thread (1 Viewer)

kirstie said:
what, was she a drunk when she was 12?
I hate drew barrymore, I just have this irrational dislike of her.
well she was drunk the last two times I met her all right, come to think of it

why don't you like poor drew? what she ever do to you?

kirstie said:
she bacially strikes me as a complete and utter fool. She's like the indie Goolia Roberts, constantly getting engaged etc, and generally behaving like a dimwit who can't make up her mind. I'm just so like 'talk to the hand Drew, becuase the face is SO turning the pages in Heat and Now on which you appear'
Imagining Kirstie turning magazine pages with her face, because she's holding her hand up for Drew Barrymore to talk to...

kirstie said:
she bacially strikes me as a complete and utter fool. She's like the indie Goolia Roberts, constantly getting engaged etc, and generally behaving like a dimwit who can't make up her mind. I'm just so like 'talk to the hand Drew, becuase the face is SO turning the pages in Heat and Now on which you appear'
no bad words against Julia... she may well be in her 40's but there's not a chance i'd say no... sure she cant act for shit but that's not important in these image conscious times. fuck drew she's a never was

Drew B was an alcoholic when she was seven, and a coke addict at 10 or something mad like that - started indulging when she was filming ET, and it got out of hand

I have a little crush on her - she seems so goody-goody, but she's got this suggestion of dirtiness underneath it

Zita said:
Imagining Kirstie turning magazine pages with her face, because she's holding her hand up for Drew Barrymore to talk to...
ah you know, it was for illustrative poiposes, I don't LITERALLY do that.
I actually turn pages with the force of my mind.

and I have an auntie called Zita.

Michael: Liadain, I really want to make sweet love to you down by the fire, I just have go and knock the shit out of this alien first, okay? Don't go anywhere!
Liadain: Okay dear.

alien12.jpg

snakybus said:
well she was drunk the last two times I met her all right, come to think of it

why don't you like poor drew? what she ever do to you?

What I don't like about her is she is a pain in the hole.

What she did to me was appear in a simpering and simpleton fashion on far too many tellaaiieee shows / in far to many megazines, thus incensing me.

The end.

kirstie said:
What I don't like about her is she is a pain in the hole.

What she did to me was appear in a simpering and simpleton fashion on far too many tellaaiieee shows / in far to many megazines, thus incensing me.

The end.
i've had a crush on Drew since I was 6!
:)

time for another picture of michael biehn

michael: sigourney, will you sort out the alien for me? i don't think liadain can wait much longer!
sigourney: oh go on then, you handsome devil.

alien3.jpg

Liadain said:
time for another picture of michael biehn

michael: sigourney, will you sort out the alien for me? i don't think liadain can wait much longer!
sigourney: oh go on then, you handsome devil.
After that shit, he still has a Terminator to take care of.

But at least he does that half-naked

Term073.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back