The 'most amazing girl' thread (3 Viewers)

sw027.jpg
women%20soldiers-thumb.jpeg

yeah chicks with guns

hag said:
ok, i meant i don't trust people who deprive themselves of food so they can look skinny. i know people are different... sob.

People's tastes are different, people define their aesthetics in different ways. Personally, I might think someone was cute, but I really wouldn't make a judgement on whether I was attracted to them until I knew them. 'Pretty' people can get ugly fast when they're no fun.

It's about just being honest with yourself, I guess. Your attitude about your appearance can make a bigger difference in how people perceive you than starving yourself could ever do. But some people just can't trust that.

yes, yes, yes, this aesthetics/metabolism is a pickle indeed. it all boils down to this for me though, i don't think i could love someone if it felt like they were going to break any time i gave them a hug. eh? eh? ;)

ms.b.haven said:
well i eat like a horse and don't but on weight, maybe it's good genes but i'm happy.

i do think people look down on skinny people too much. i'm a healthy size 10 and i'm made feel awful about it
I have a friend who's 32 and a size 6, and people think it's okay to comment on it, like there's something wrong with her. She gets kind of self-conscious about it, but it's just the way she is.

It's none of anyone's business, but people use it as a weak point to exploit in others, or just think it's okay to comment. Like the guy in the gym the other day who didn't believe me that I was a long-distance runner because I was obviously 'too heavy'. The problem wasn't that size 8-10 is 'too big', it was more that he'd wussed out of a marathon, and was pissed off that I hadn't.

I mean, if I were really big, he probably wouldn't have said anything at all, but still, it was a stupid comment. And I was a total idiot for letting it get to me (which I did -- I stormed off and denied myself sweets for at least a whole hour...until there were Maltesers going around...).

I shoulda sat on the bastard's head and shouted, "BEHOLD MY CORPULENCE, ASSHOLE!"

Zita said:
I don't think being attractive has much to do with appearance. I personally find people that fit some sort of "ideal" very yawnsome. I think there's nothing sexier than someone who is confident and comfortable just as they are.
agreed. but it's nice if they have a french accent and you can't see their pelvis and their name is juliette or audrey.

Zita said:
I don't think being attractive has much to do with appearance. I personally find people that fit some sort of "ideal" very yawnsome. I think there's nothing sexier than someone who is confident and comfortable just as they are.

I agree with you completely. I also think people look their most attractive when they're laughing.

Ed said:
wow an army of liadain
shush you
you wouldn't catch me dead in a hat; i haven't got the forehead for it.
i'm all outta hot pictures of michael biehn, i'm afraid, and i can't think of any other hot famous people :(

Only thing is if you go and try to save Newt don't expect any help because everytime I watch Aliens I just want her to get eaten even though I know it doesn't happen. Fuck I hate Newt. Worst thing about that film.

Cormcolash said:
Only thing is if you go and try to save Newt don't expect any help because everytime I watch Aliens I just want her to get eaten even though I know it doesn't happen. Fuck I hate Newt. Worst thing about that film.
ah she gets killed in alien3 though.. and you get completely fucked up! *sob* though that's not as bad as that moustache you had in the abyss... michael biehn in a moustache is a crime against heterosexual women.

Liadain said:
ah she gets killed in alien3 though.. and you get completely fucked up! *sob* though that's not as bad as that moustache you had in the abyss... michael biehn in a moustache is a crime against heterosexual women.

At least I didn't look like this guy:

act4.jpg

Liadain said:

So what do you think of the Terminator sex scene then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back