The Mighty Boosh (1 Viewer)

Julian Barratt and Julia Davis are the proud parents of twin boys who were born on Monday! :)

Filming is starting on the third series soon - the last two episodes are set at a party, apparently Howard's birthday party! They'll be filming in Surrey. There's talk of a movie (although they've been saying that for years) and a Saturday Night Live type show.
Also Noel (as Richmond) will feature heavily in the IT Crowd this year.

l_6116895a44b2ae42520dc244e3fd6622.jpg

Blurry, but nonetheless...

matt berry is playing crawdaddy in november. camt wait to hear his voice.

cool picture sweet oblivion!!!!
mike. what a cutie........ is he really really small?
cheers hon :)
Yeah he's tiny! I'm 5'4 so he's well under 5'.
Really nice, didn't get to really chat but he was happy out. So was Pete, who is rather good looking in real life. That's a very bad photo. He's lost a lot of weight.

ah! I love that line!

'You're a woman.'

Ooh, I got Darkplace for a tenner in the HMV sale in London! Savage! The commentaries are hilarious - it's Dean Learner, Todd Rivers and Garth Marenghi commentating, instead of Holness & Co. So funny.

'Come on Liz, let me help you reapply your make-up'

ha ha ace photos,I was a convert after seeing the old Gregg episode at atp,laughed my ass off.Thanks to the wonders of the interweb Im now on my second run.man oh man its so funny

You can get the Boosh boxset for only 27e or so on Play.com - I nearly wore out my downloaded dvds so it was time to invest! ;) You can get some of the extras on youtube but it's better to buy the dvds - there's some great behind the scenes stuff.

Speaking of ATP, I couldn't believe it when we got there an turned on the tv and Nanageddon was on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back