The Mighty Boosh (3 Viewers)

Have you ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?
Do you want to go to a club where people wee on each other?

fuzzy little man peach

Fizz showed me this the other night. Couldn't stop laughing. Still keep giggling in work when i think about it.:D

Ha ha yeah that happened to me walking through college,the line "Ya seen ma downstairs mix up" popped into my head,and I burst out laughing,Didnt look like a mentaller at all!

66w3udu.jpg

I think that's the verdict of everyone on the Boosh forum - that it's not that far off, but it's funny and it hardly affects how everyone thinks about them!
Plus the dude who drew it wasn't very good with Julian, Berry and Rich's faces. Or Noel's chin, for that matter.
You excited about Berry coming to Ireland? :D I reckon we should kidnap him.

I think that's the verdict of everyone on the Boosh forum - that it's not that far off, but it's funny and it hardly affects how everyone thinks about them!
Plus the dude who drew it wasn't very good with Julian, Berry and Rich's faces. Or Noel's chin, for that matter.
You excited about Berry coming to Ireland? :D I reckon we should kidnap him.

Yes. YES.

I'm determined to have him raving in my flat at 6.30. I'll give him whiskey and women.

I love the way he says 'trance' 'traaawwhhnce'

ooh! look ----> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Garth_Marenghi's_Darkplace

hornton Reed: (about Dagless) I hope he heeds my words about dealing with this in an orthodox manner. Dr. Lucien Sanchez: He will. He's the best damn doctor on the wing, or any other wing for that matter. Thornton Reed: He's a wild card. Dr. Lucien Sanchez: But I'm glad he's in our deck. Thornton Reed: Let's hope he plays a fair hand. Dr. Lucien Sanchez: He'll come up trumps. Thornton Reed: If there's not a joker in the pack, and sometimes there is!

Well she's wrong

I didn't look at it properly - does it have the bit where Sanchez and Liz are walking along in those white sword fighting (why can I not remember the proper name?!) outfits and Liz says she's going for a shower, and Sanchez says something like 'I'll be in in a minute - you can scrub my back Liz' ?

Well she's wrong

I didn't look at it properly - does it have the bit where Sanchez and Liz are walking along in those white sword fighting (why can I not remember the proper name?!) outfits and Liz says she's going for a shower, and Sanchez says something like 'I'll be in in a minute - you can scrub my back Liz' ?

The fencing outfits? About as logical as having what looks like a hotel bar in a hospital too.

'Wait, today is the anniversary of Dagless's sons death. Maybe he's using this eye-child to fill a void left by his dead son?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back