The Mighty Boosh (1 Viewer)

I love the Boosh and have for a couple of years now so i decided to have a Boosh Ball in my gaff a couple of weeks ago..It was such a great laugh...everyone, well most folks picked their favourite Boosh character and went to all efforts to look perfect on the night.
Tony Harrison and The Spirit of Jazz were fookin deadly;)
"Soup Soup, tasty Soup soup, spicy carrot and coriander chilli chowder crouton crouton crunchy friends in a liquid broth, i am gespatchio oh! I am a summer soup mmm! Miso miso fighting in the dojo, miso miso oriental prince in the land of soup"

Anyone know where I'd be able to download the songs off the Boosh?? I have a few of them stuck in my head and I just can get them out like - "better slack off and lower the pace. mmm mm, going too fast this isn't a race, do ya love me, I'm olg gregg, I know I think you said"

Dammit, I really need to hear them!!

Anyone know where I'd be able to download the songs off the Boosh?? I have a few of them stuck in my head and I just can get them out like - "better slack off and lower the pace. mmm mm, going too fast this isn't a race, do ya love me, I'm olg gregg, I know I think you said"

you can get some on:
http://bombsite.org/bs/share.php?directory=BOOSH

it's the job!

during the weekend I kept saying 'do you like games, cormac? love games?' to my boyfriend. in fairness to him he didn't get too annoyed. I love doing impressions of Old Gregg though...best song ever too!

Yeah Old Gregg is a legend! I've actually drank baileys from a shoe! It wasn't too bad!

I just tried that site and I can't seem to get any of the songs, thanks for that though seems like a great site! Do you know of any other places I might be able to get the songs?

favourite boosh songs?

probably "Isolation" (even the rap version) from
the Milky Joe episode or the hippy psyche song
in "The Call of the Yeti"...follow me, forget the
world around and the oneness of nature, never
fear everything is here and you dont need your
friends or family...

Ah yes! I didn't even realise I said that! Then excuse the pun! I've been very punny today!

punnet.jpg

I got all songs from both series from demonoid.com..legend.
I love Mutants "We are the mutant race, don't look at my eyes don't look at my face" The Hitcher Song is another fav:D

favourite line in the mighty boosh is from the milky joe episode.
bit where vince takes out the kings of leon cd and begins to go on a spiel about how good it is. howard moons face and reaction is priceless
"thanks nme"

love that bit lmao!
You can get four of the songs on www.myspace.com/themightyboosh
I'm trying to decide between Do you love me or the Tundra Rap (I'm little johnny frostbite...freezing you up, freezing you down)

I love the beastie boys -style bits of the tundra rap - (call me tundra boy , cos i move like an arctic LIZARD)

spider lovin is pretty cool as well

I got this email yesterday from the official Boosh website...

"We are currently writing series 3 from our Boosh headquarters 4 miles under Shorditch. Its going well. This time, it's set in a shop and it involves magic eels, flying teeth and a moccasin called Stephen.We can't tell you much more than that because we haven't finished it yet.We start filming in May and it should be on your TV screens later in the year.Perhaps late summer. Or Autumn. Maybe early Winter.

As well as the third series we are planning as all new live TV show, a bit like the Boosh but coming from a different direction, with live audience to be filmed in spring 2008 and then we will do a full national tour soon after. Its taken us till now to recover from the last one. So strap in. We'll you know all the details through the website so be sure to keep coming back.

Also we've been busy winning things recently.Thanks to readers of NME for voting us Best TV Show.And to all those who voted us winners of the CHORTLE BEST LIVE SHOW award too.We also won a pub quiz in Stoke Newington last week so we're on a roll.

We are not in total reclusion as we write the new series.Naboo is Djing all about town and Bollo is working in Fresh and Wild as a chef. Fossil is in a quarantine cell at Heathrow Airport awaiting various injections but should be with us soon.

Love to each and every one of you.

Howard and Julian and Vince and Noel."

Sounds all good to me.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back