The Mighty Boosh (1 Viewer)

Junglebob

Website
www.littlemotiverecords.com
Hey Motherlicker, I just watched nearly all of series one and all series two in the last couple of days and its fucking mental!! For those of you who haven't seen The Mighty Boosh then I'd advise you to go out and see it! Both the main guys are out of Nathan Barley and Steve Coogan is one of the Executive Producers. I'm wondering if any thumpeders have seen it and what you think? Also I'm trying to get my hand on the songs out of Series 2 (they're legend), does anyone know where I can get them, either free download or buy them?.

hanley said:
yes.......
watched all series1 on sunday night.
fuckin deadly stuff.gotta pick up series 2 soon.
is series 2 upto scratch with series1?
Just as good IMHO. They seem to have more money to spend in Series 2. They don't work in the zoo in the second series. They are an electro-pop band.

Wilbert said:
Just as good IMHO. They seem to have more money to spend in Series 2. They don't work in the zoo in the second series. They are an electro-pop band.
sweet.
loved the tune they were playing in their electro band in series1.
good that the standard kept up too. i was thinking about a quality drop of league of gentleman proportions might have been possible

hanley said:
sweet.
loved the tune they were playing in their electro band in series1.
good that the standard kept up too. i was thinking about a quality drop of league of gentleman proportions might have been possible

I didn't think TLOG dropped off but then I saw them all as part of the box set. I didn't have to wait around between series 2 and 3 and be disappointed as a lot of people seemed to be.

I'm sorry, I just don't like it. Some funny bits but it's more irritating than anything. Like a dodgy mix of the Young Ones and Bo'Selecta. Some of the songs are nice though. Let the derep begin.

It takes a few episodes to get into it. I got series one there recently.

I'm giggling here just thinking about it

"I'm the king of the mods", and the mod wolves dancing around, haha.

The black frost scared the shite out of me.

watched series 1 during the week for the first time.striffic. really good watching. gotta get s2. did they bring the live show to ireland at any stage?

ive seen a few episodes from each series but series 2 is light years ahead of the first series.
the milky joe episode is probably the funniest thing ive seen since spaced.

I'm getting the 2 series for Christmas on the strength of a youtube clip and links to Darkplace.

I really don't expect to be disappointed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back