The Mighty Boosh (1 Viewer)

it seems so wrong - he's got girly hair out of the seventies, he wears tight pants and make-up and girly t-shirts and has a funny nose and kind of seems a bit slow...and yet...sigh.

It's cos he's on the telly. If he was standing at Central Bank people would throw stones at him.

Do you love me?
Are you playing those love games with me?

frilly, thanks to you I have had that song stuck in my head for MONTHS! I want to get the dvds. I have a huge crush on Noel Fielding, it is ridiculous! I think the fact he's in a long-term relationship with Dee Plume clinched it. (ie he's not a walking STI like Russell Brand). My mum also fancies him. We've had discussions about his hair. How sad. Ah well, I hadn't had a proper celebrity crush in a while! :)

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god
my mum fancies him too
but its Julian all the way forme. theres something about his weasel eyes greasy hair and jazzy dad dancing that makes me want to ride him to death.

milky joe was julians finest moment but in saying that the tundra rap was pretty cool too.stop pulling my mink.
i have the live dvd if you want to have a go off it.:D

aoife you should watch the jonathan rossinterview on you tube julian is really cute in it.

but its Julian all the way forme. theres something about his weasel eyes greasy hair and jazzy dad dancing that makes me want to ride him to death.

theres been a tidal wave of honesty from the female posters on thumped today and its fucking great.
i want a copy of howard moons jazz funk odyssey.

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god
my mum fancies him too

milky joe was julians finest moment but in saying that the tundra rap was pretty cool too.stop pulling my mink.
i have the live dvd if you want to have a go off it.:D

aoife you should watch the jonathan rossinterview on you tube julian is really cute in it.

Oh, Noel is soooo hot in the jonathan ross interview - even with manky white boots on. sigh.
But Julian looks like he was off his face the night before - his eyes are like slits! to be honest I thought he looked a bit greasy and dirty! :(

'stop pulling my mink'. love it! I love the tundra rap. honestly every time i watch an episode i nearly pee myself. it's so sad.
Did you watch Sweet? the short movie they did about six years ago. The sigh of Noel getting it on with an invisible girl with always stay with me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
At this point, I think we need pictures...

85231_1.jpg

oh aoife thank you for the picture. but its his slit eyes and grumpy lookin head that i'm attracted to.the moon is so cute in the live dvd.i cant wait for the film.it will be genius.julians lady is julia davis of nighty night fame.very funny series involving her a nympho bimbo stalking angus deaton.

everyone should watch sweet.its brilliant.its so good i think it should be on the leaving cert!
join the forum aoife so we can tag team boosh stalk.there are loads and loads of people on it.they organise boosh meet ups and even gota part in their live dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back