The Home and Away Thread (1 Viewer)

I vaguely remember Bobby's ghost but where did she appear? Remember Her husband the ape man? what was his name? And little Sam who then became a hit surfer and went around the coast deflowering young women aswell as Hayley.

so you missed the strip poker game the other night? unfortunately the girls(matilda and belle) didnt go all the way, but you got a damn fine bikini picture at least....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

also found this. kinda off topic but certainly a bit disturbing.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

skanks

For those of us without youtube can you describe those?

Can't really remember Bobby's ghost meself. She came out of the fridge door I remember. But it was just one of the owl' ones going mad or having a brain tumour or some other rubbish.

For those of us without youtube can you describe those?

Can't really remember Bobby's ghost meself. She came out of the fridge door I remember. But it was just one of the owl' ones going mad or having a brain tumour or some other rubbish.

for those of you without youtube i'd recommend visiting youtube.com :confused:

first vid is home and away strip poker game

the other is cavan hoes

ACtually home and away has been nothing short of genius for bringing back dead characters. They brought back Ailsa I think on two occassions. The lastest being when Alf had the brain tumour.

Oh and

***SPOILERS***

Sally gets stabbed soon

***END SPOILERS***

ACtually home and away has been nothing short of genius for bringing back dead characters. They brought back Ailsa I think on two occassions. The lastest being when Alf had the brain tumour.

Oh and

***SPOILERS***

Sally gets stabbed soon

***END SPOILERS***

*****SPOILERS********

she lives

*******END SPOILERS**********

Yeah. What was the deal? Anyone remember?

Had Don Fisher gone crazy? I really liked old Don, I wonder will he come back again or is he off living with his white haired cleptomaniac girlfriend. Oh and did Marilyn steal their baby and go to England with it?

Yeah but they do the typical thing they do when killing off a character and show a collage of their best moments over the years. Was their cliffhanger in Australia for the christmas break. My sister in law (who lives in australia) tells me all the home and away crap since they're 3 months ahead.

Had Don Fisher gone crazy? I really liked old Don, I wonder will he come back again or is he off living with his white haired cleptomaniac girlfriend. Oh and did Marilyn steal their baby and go to England with it?

nah wasn't Don, it was Ailsa going loopy. what happened to Don again? he didnt die did he?? yeah marilyn now runs a pub in yorkshire, successful so i hear...

and wasn't bobby married to frank? duncan...what happened to him? he was like the child of satan for a while...

btw, which one was sophie? i keep thinking of chloe?

Sophie
Sophie.jpg

Chloe
kristy_wright.jpg

is there a Chloe sextape anywhere?

She had a bit part in Star Wars I see...
motee.jpg

Ok I think Bobby's husband was called Greg. He was an ape man and I remember one sleazy storyline where they had to cut back on their expensives so they said "oh I guess we'll have to start taking showers together".

Don Fisher is still doing good. He just moved out of the bay to be with his fat cleptomaniac girlfriend I tihnk and to look after the wheelchair bound Seb I guess.

They had a special episode in where Don went to england to try track down Marilyn.

ANybody remember when Irene went to America to ride a randomer so that she could become pregnant and give the baby to her daughter Finlay but thne i turned out Finlay was actually pregnant aswell so she got two babies.

Anyone remember when Irene was riding the principle who was half her age?

ANyone remember when Irene was riding the principle who was the guy from "Going round the twist"?

Sorry to keep coming back to this, but: SOPHIE!!!!

Man you're obsessed.

I was too young to really be into Sophie. If she had been in it when I was 10 it might be a different story but i was only about 6 or so. Although I liked Marilyn but that was later on in my pre teens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back