The Home and Away Thread (2 Viewers)

the sally sex tape is hilarious.

she looks like a terrible shag. plus it's funny how the surf bum she's riding climbs off her when he's done and chucks a towel on her - pwned.

Is "it strike me rhone"? or "strike me rome"? or "strike me wrong"? what the hell is that expression exactly. seems like everybody has a different version.

i always thought it was "strike me rome"

i don't have a clue what it means either.

the sally sex tape is hilarious.

she looks like a terrible shag. plus it's funny how the surf bum she's riding climbs off her when he's done and chucks a towel on her - pwned.

splutter

the whaaaaaat?

:eek:

splutter

the whaaaaaat?

:eek:

you didnt know?

hahahahahahah. go searching for it - but don't expect a happy ending as there's nothing too sexy about it. she sexes him really strangely too - think they are on a waterbed.

my old flatmate used to work in some aussie newspaper and at the christmas party they had a massive screen put up that had the sex tape on loop hahahaha.

you didnt know?

hahahahahahah. go searching for it - but don't expect a happy ending as there's nothing too sexy about it. she sexes him really strangely too - think they are on a waterbed.

But...but...Sally is a little girl with an imaginary friend called Milko...

Is there a Chloe sextape anywhere?

rebekah_elmaloglou0004.jpg

Did not SOPHIE have a surrogate babby for Sally and her fellit?

Remember...Sophie came back into it for about a week a year or so ago. Had me watching it again for about a minute.

Sex Tape wasn't great. Not a tit-wank in sight.

Which reminds me.

SOPHIE!!!!

I think Leah was the surrogate. I think Sophie tried and failed but then became pregnant with this other fellas baby. Think he was the fella who killed Bobby in the great speedboat accident of the early to mid 90's.

I think Leah was the surrogate. I think Sophie tried and failed but then became pregnant with this other fellas baby. Think he was the fella who killed Bobby in the great speedboat accident of the early to mid 90's.

Ah...no wonder she wasn't back for long. Or is she still in it?

Remember the one where Bobby's ghost was in it?

Scary shit.

(Too much rep given out in last 24 hours. Ulp!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back