The Home and Away Thread (2 Viewers)

Yeah those Animal Liberation Fronts dont like being dissed.

alf.gif

does anyone remember the time steven and frank (i think it was, maybe it was martin) were on jo maxi? lance was meant to be there too but the other two lost him in dublin and he missed the show.

While were on the topic of australian soaps they throw neighbours parties in Melbourne and some of the cast go along to them. Toady goes trying to score.

Is "it strike me rhone"? or "strike me rome"? or "strike me wrong"? what the hell is that expression exactly. seems like everybody has a different version.

I'm a fan of "Strike me flamin handsome" meself.

Anyway, I watch Home and Away religiously but we already had a H&A thread recently.

What we really need, lads, is a Kath and Kim thread.

Kimmmayyyyy!! Look at mayyyyy!

It hasn't been the same since i stopped watching it.

But seriously, more of this kind of thing:

060725115624_haa_gal_ep849_418x235_006.jpg

so you missed the strip poker game the other night? unfortunately the girls(matilda and belle) didnt go all the way, but you got a damn fine bikini picture at least....

so you missed the strip poker game the other night? unfortunately the girls(matilda and belle) didnt go all the way, but you got a damn fine bikini picture at least....

twas a truly beautiful moment in television.

does anyone else find these guys the most annoying characters/actors to have ever "graced" H&A......

haa_portchar_186x186_Drew_01.jpg

"ammmmannnnndddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
and

11261783.jpg

"duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

still i'll let it slide as long as they put people like this on screen....

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
131178_1.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back