The Home and Away Thread (1 Viewer)

It hasn't been the same since chess prodigy Bobby Fisher died.

I've tried, I've really tried, but it's just not the same.

Ditto Neighbours. Never the same after Jim Robinson died...and the last time I looked at it that buffoonToadfish was some kind of champ!

Ditto Neighbours. Never the same after Jim Robinson died...and the last time I looked at it that buffoonToadfish was some kind of champ!

Jim Robinson lives!! He moved to New York and is running a successful publishing house under the name of Bradford Meade...it's nothing short of a Christmas miracle!!

It hasn't been the same since i stopped watching it.

But seriously, more of this kind of thing:

060725115624_haa_gal_ep849_418x235_006.jpg

Why does Macca live with Amanda anyway? Isn't it really weird. Its like why does everybody end up living in either Irene's house or Sally's. Is Amanda now getting in on being a surrogate mother to the entire community.

Why does Macca live with Amanda anyway? Isn't it really weird. Its like why does everybody end up living in either Irene's house or Sally's. Is Amanda now getting in on being a surrogate mother to the entire community.

hmmm she is "turning a leaf"....can anyone clear up this for me, Martha is Alf's grandaughter right? And rick is Alf's grandson. Macca is Martha's brother, yet appears to be related to neither Alf nor Rick?? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back