Rich Arseholes thread (1 Viewer)

I don't understand why he's holding a plastic cup. Also I'd say he hasn't a breeze what the president of Ireland does

He's a salesman for his booze brands - he makes more money from that than he did from fighting. Courting the musks of the world is product placement.

He's a salesman for his booze brands - he makes more money from that than he did from fighting. Courting the musks of the world is product placement.

I've seen him do loads of promos for different products / endorsements online. And he is nearly always off his tits

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I saw someone use that box ball thing. It looks ridiculous but actually also useful exercise. he was having great fun until a dog walked by, then he was fucked.

Anyway McGregor, on top of what everyone else said, he's playing to an American audience.

I've seen him do loads of promos for different products / endorsements online. And he is nearly always off his tits

imagine having that much money and still doing shit like that

Also imagine having that much money and not paying someone to install your TV properly. what the fuck is up with those cables.

I have 32 million euro burning a hole in my pocket. The country is in tatters with so many good causes to choose from.

I choose this one

sport = virtue innit?

should donate it to a charity supporting all the people who lost their shirt betting on his nags.

Sold the fruit & veg on Day 3????

Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds...

"In 2012, McManus won $17.4 million gambling in the United States, of which $5.2 million was retained as income tax by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).[14] In 2016, The Irish Times reported that he was seeking a refund of the tax on the basis of the United States' double taxation treaty with Ireland; the IRS stated that McManus was a self-confessed tax exile out of Ireland and therefore – despite McManus's sworn affidavits to the contrary – not a legal resident of Ireland in 2012.[14]"

Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds...

"In 2012, McManus won $17.4 million gambling in the United States, of which $5.2 million was retained as income tax by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).[14] In 2016, The Irish Times reported that he was seeking a refund of the tax on the basis of the United States' double taxation treaty with Ireland; the IRS stated that McManus was a self-confessed tax exile out of Ireland and therefore – despite McManus's sworn affidavits to the contrary – not a legal resident of Ireland in 2012.[14]"
Interesting. The conventional wisdom is the IRS doesn't fuck with you if you're rich.

it simply sounds fraudulent when you spend a shedload on what you believe was a pre-existing artwork, but then learn it was made to order. brings authenticity into question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back