The Gareth Brooks thread (1 Viewer)

BsCHcdUIMAElUEu.jpg

Yeah, that's the stuff. I wonder if Garth does yokes.

"I hope all artists decide not to book croke park, in fact, I hope it means less and less sports events and conventions there too. So those
400 people who live in the area will never get any compensation again and will be stuck living near an empty 80 thousand seat eyesore. Beleive me, they want events there, just so they can play the victim and get some freebies from the council."

Pretty sure the GAA are going to announce that everything they ever use Croke Park for is now getting moved to other stadiums around the country.

We'll be telling our grandchildren about this.

When prince cancelled croke park in 2008 some people hired a tribute act and got them to play a club in town. Folk had flown over from the states for the prince gig so it was the worlds most appreciative crowd. Basically what i'm saying is if you want to make a mint here's your chance.

Last edited:
We'll be telling our grandchildren about this.

When prince cancelled croke park in 2008 some people hired a tribute act and got them to play a club in town. Folk had flown over from the states for the prince gig so it was the worlds most appreciative crowd. Basically what i'm saying is if you want to make a mint here's your chance.

I've got a gig on the 25th, been working hard on new songs for it. Might abandon all that material and just play GB covers.

Pretty sure the GAA are going to announce that everything they ever use Croke Park for is now getting moved to other stadiums around the country.
Well seeing as the entire country has been reduced to a post apocalyptic distopian wreck because of the cancellation, marshall law has been introduced and all the tinned good and bottled water are gone from the shelves, I don't see how that will be possible.

The SS Garth Brooks Gear is going to arrive into a port that looks like Dunkirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back