The Gareth Brooks thread (2 Viewers)

Apparently, it seems, I've heard, supposedly, this whole this is not just about noise and inconvenience at all. It's way deeper than that. Some gripe with the GAA and how they want someone's land or something, maybe, who knows. I don't anyway.

Apparently, it seems, I've heard, supposedly, this whole this is not just about noise and inconvenience at all. It's way deeper than that. Some gripe with the GAA and how they want someone's land or something, maybe, who knows. I don't anyway.
its over the handball club that used to be alongside the entrance to Hill 16 there. The handball crowd are an affiliate organisation of the GAA but not part of the organisation per se. They had their HQ there. The GAA owned it but (I think) there was some long-term lease on it. But, when the redevelopment happened it got leveled. That never sat well with the boyos who drank in the handball club. One of those boyos is yer man Stephens who is representing the residents association on most of the news programs today. He lives in Castleknock and (allegedly) has a chip on his shoulder cos he had to find somewhere else to drink.

i thought the gaa were trying to strongarm the residents into selling their community handball alley and the residents are punishing them by saying fuck your gigs

its over the handball club that used to be alongside the entrance to Hill 16 there. The handball crowd are an affiliate organisation of the GAA but not part of the organisation per se. They had their HQ there. The GAA owned it but (I think) there was some long-term lease on it. But, when the redevelopment happened it got leveled. That never sat well with the boyos who drank in the handball club. One of those boyos is yer man Stephens who is representing the residents association on most of the news programs today. He lives in Castleknock and (allegedly) has a chip on his shoulder cos he had to find somewhere else to drink.

handball club still exists - its just round the corner from my gaff. drunk dubs a plenty and kareoke mayhem posy matches

Proper E's.
BsCHcdUIMAElUEu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back