Springsteen v Kathy French Hot Press (1 Viewer)

get_image

Gak stalks the land like an evil goblin

i'm not being weird, but her ma and sister are carrying the coffin

i thought it was fellas that always carried coffins?

also there's something really weird that some AV company got
hired to put up a load of screens for people to watch some
slide show (which someone was most likely hired to make...)

i guess HER LIFE STYLE DETERMINED HER DEATH STYLE!

check out independent.ie, they have a photo gallery of the rich and famous attending the funeral of St. Kathy.
Dont they know shes going to rise from the dead, show us the error of our coke fueled ways, and sort out global warming before ascending into heaven? I thought I read it in the hearrald

oh dear.

KatyTV_165900t.jpg

the irish times supposedly have a policy of not having photos of mourners at a funeral, unless it's a big group shot for a distance, but they squeezed one in of two mourners today.

still, they're in the ha'penny place compared to other papers who treated it like it was the grand opening of some posh nightclub with all the photos.

the irish times supposedly have a policy of not having photos of mourners at a funeral, unless it's a big group shot for a distance, but they squeezed one in of two mourners today.

still, they're in the ha'penny place compared to other papers who treated it like it was the grand opening of some posh nightclub with all the photos.

they should have had a full page of this photo of glenda saying no to damp cocaine

GLENDABUBBLES2.jpg

I wonder if there will be a feature & photo shoot feature in V.I.P this month?

I think it's pretty obvious Katy French was murdered - either to push forward an agenda or because she was answering too many questions - but nobody wants to talk about that. It's all "ooh drugs killed katy" and "katy was a coke head" and "cocaine-full katy kills self" and "big party death" and "celebrities" and "av funeral". I don't hear anything about doors being kicked in or prints being taken or high profile arrests. Where is Dick Van Dyke when you need him!?

Prime Time wasn't too awful last night, but the RTE Literal Graphics Department excelled themselves with the CHAIN OF COCAINE, and their comrades in the Visual Metaphor Lab did an amazing job on the IRELAND IN A SNOWGLOBE sequence. Seasonal too.

I think it's pretty obvious Katy French was murdered - either to push forward an agenda or because she was answering too many questions - but nobody wants to talk about that. It's all "ooh drugs killed katy" and "katy was a coke head" and "cocaine-full katy kills self" and "big party death" and "celebrities" and "av funeral". I don't hear anything about doors being kicked in or prints being taken or high profile arrests. Where is Dick Van Dyke when you need him!?

GODDAMMIT AVERNUS, IN MY OFFICE, NOW!

Listen, you’re a young detective, and you’re good I’ll give you that. But the Mayor is on my ass asking me why I’ve got a renegade cop running riot across the internets! Vigilantes? Cocaine? I’m 6 months from retirement, pension, I got my boat down in Florida, I got an ulcer like a 357 in my gut and I’ve got kidney stones going through me so slow and fuckin painful it’s like midtown traffic…..I don’t need this shit you hear me?

I don’t wanna hear it! You got that?!
This is big, bigger than you could understand. Don’t. Get. Involved. For your own sake. Think of your career. Just let it go.
I’m suspending you on full pay for two weeks. Gimme your badge.

Come on, your badge and your piece. On the table.

And the other one. Now get out of my office, go home, get some rest.

Listen, you’re a young detective, and you’re good I’ll give you that. But the Mayor is on my ass asking me why I’ve got a renegade cop running riot across the internets! Vigilantes? Cocaine? I’m 6 months from retirement, pension, I got my boat down in Florida, I got an ulcer like a 357 in my gut and I’ve got kidney stones going through me so slow and fuckin painful it’s like midtown traffic…..I don’t need this shit you hear me?

This is big, bigger than you could understand. Don’t. Get. Involved. For your own sake. Think of your career. Just let it go.

oh! is this the teaser for the new series of thumped st detectives or whatever it was called? i suggest that brendan o'connor and barry egan be convicted (falsely - they wouldnt know how) for KF's murder only to then murder themselves in jail in a row over toilet smells

stupid chief

is anyone watching prime time on rte right now????

Prime Time wasn't too awful last night, but the RTE Literal Graphics Department excelled themselves with the CHAIN OF COCAINE, and their comrades in the Visual Metaphor Lab did an amazing job on the IRELAND IN A SNOWGLOBE sequence. Seasonal too.

I thought it was some of the worst journalism ever, asking kids on the street if they can get cocaine: "oh yeah like in five minutes, but I've never actually gotten, taken or seen the stuff in my life."*

However, the one redeeming part was the dealer guy who brought them back to his house, that was tv gold. Stupid fucker.

*I paraphrase a bit there.

I thought it was some of the worst journalism ever, asking kids on the street if they can get cocaine: "oh yeah like in five minutes, but I've never actually gotten, taken or seen the stuff in my life."*

However, the one redeeming part was the dealer guy who brought them back to his house, that was tv gold. Stupid fucker.

doesn't he post on thumped?

Interviewing hammered randomers is pretty rigorous by Prime Time standards. But do you disagree with the point that they were trying (hamfistedly) to make? That cocaine is easy to get your hands on in the city centre?

Interviewing hammered randomers is pretty rigorous by Prime Time standards. But do you disagree with the point that they were trying (hamfistedly) to make? That cocaine is easy to get your hands on in the city centre?

Asking someone who's never actually seen the stuff in real life is pretty stupid. It's like asking my mum and her saying yes because she heard on the tv that it anyone could get it.

I think they proved how easy it is to get with the Derek Thompson bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back