Springsteen v Kathy French Hot Press (1 Viewer)

My local sprays all the flat surfaces with WD40. Love it. Reminds me of my Grandpas garage.

sort of pissing against the wind though, isnt it?
If some one wants to do coke, they will whip out their iPod or something, and blast away off the back of it.
There are plenty of shiny surfaces available.
Spraying everything with penetrating oil seems a little mentalist.

Long as we're comparing Springsteen with Katy French - Springsteen rawks - French can't - cos she's dead - OD'd on Coke...idiot - if only she'd had her mascara with her - brings it everywhere she goes apparently - she wudda been fine! Anyway - long live Springsteen!

And what does Kevin Myers do for a living he works for one of the newspaper who had Katy French on pages 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and in the sports supplement.

What was the need to compare the death of a person who died in a car crash and another who dies coke related. Two people died.

Also he slags off the celebrity culture in Ireland, was he not on The Restaurant on RTE last week. Where the solicitor to the "stars" he mentioned was guest chef a number of weeks before.

Fuck off you untalented Hack.

First Rant on Thumped complete.

Al

Here, here. And well said.

It's not even the fact that he slags off the celebrity culture in Oireland, but he's also saying that Oirish people are stupid. Whereas I agree with the "Rip-Off Foreign Telly" bit, it's hardly an original argument and has fuck all to do with it. By writing this piece of shit, he seems to be contradicting himself. He is, in fact, perpetuating the "Celebrity Culture" thing by even mentioning "poor Katy", but trying to do it in his usual, "I'm better than you all" snideness.

As for John Fucking Waters. What in Jasus' name is that man on? He's the Eoghan Harris of "journalism". Was he pissed when he wrote that disgusting piece of drivel?

Wank. Wank. Wank.

Seriously, it's getting to a stage where our newspapers are worse than The Sun. Oh wait, that is one of our newspapers now....

Apparently every bank note in the country is covered in the stuff. If only I had some money in my pocket ..

That "study" was gas. Big headlines spouting the fact that 90% of all Oirish fifty euro notes have traces of cocaine on them. How many did they test?

About 200.

In a college.

Full of sponging students wth too much money.

That "study" was gas. Big headlines spouting the fact that 90% of all Oirish fifty euro notes have traces of cocaine on them. How many did they test?

About 200.

In a college.

I wish I was a student with too much money.

About 200.

In a college.

It also failed to mention that when money goes through the counting machines in the bank, trace amounts of God's powder gets transferred to all the other notes, thereby making a mockery of the whole fucking test to begin with.

Students are cunts though. i'm with you there.

One of the tabloids last night was lamenting the fact that they would never catch the dealer who "killed" katy, because of a lack of evidence...

Are drug dealers now guilty of murdering the people who, by choice and of their own free will, use their products?

If I die in a car crash doesn Mr Toyota go to jail?

toyota.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back