Shebeen Chic (1 Viewer)

I passed this place yesterday evening and they had an elegantly shabby sofa outside for those smoking their roll ups! The place was milling with hipsters, a vertiable hipster fest!

I think it's best to have one place for all the hipsters. If there were one or two in every bar, there'd be no peace. At least this way you can keep an eye on them.

"The ethic is we are going back to the time when we didn’t have as much money as we have now. We make do with what we have and we are a bit smarter with our money."

I had no problem with this place whatsovever until I read this. Jesus what a cunting tit.

If I had a restaurant I'd call it Fatso's.

The gimmick would be that the waiters would address the customers as fatso.

'Hi fatso'
'Any wine fatso?'
'No - the soup has no meat in it fatso.'

I had no problem with this place whatsovever until I read this. Jesus what a cunting tit.[/qu

wow this topic has cropped up again and here's me the biggest fan left out of the debate, shame on you!

Did you hear the rte radio interview with the other owner,Mr . Bourke. it's online. When asked was it really an ethical issue and were they trying to 'save the world' he replied

"I never intended it to be eco friendly..... " I've no intersest in saving the world, I just wanna run a healthy business"....
that's says it all on the ethical question I'd say>

won't ever go bust when theres so much behind it...smae people own ....eden, odessa, bobos, bellinter, bodega, are we still wondering about 66?,tapas, globe,gubu, half of Dublin, masters of the universe, etc ets

won't ever go bust when theres so much behind it...smae people own ....eden, odessa, bobos, bellinter, bodega, are we still wondering about 66?,tapas, globe,gubu, half of Dublin, masters of the universe, etc ets

wishful_thinking.jpg

ok techi prob here..what do ya do when u cant get the mouse to repond and out of the blue the cursor's not moving...is it some static thing? happens now and again and I'm lost

ok everyone drag yourselves away from expressing your opinions online, go try it, and come back and say what you think. then you can all move on to something else. get some fresh air or something.

ok everyone drag yourselves away from expressing your opinions online, go try it, and come back and say what you think. then you can all move on to something else. get some fresh air or something.

No dice - post a link to some free food and then we're talkin.

i was there. it made me vomit luminous green snot.

i'm posting from the top of a rollercoaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back