Shebeen Chic (3 Viewers)

ok everyone drag yourselves away from expressing your opinions online, go try it, and come back and say what you think. then you can all move on to something else. get some fresh air or something.

If I hadn't come to this thread I'd still actually like the place... well actually I do like the place. Just that quote regarding "being smarter about our money" makes me want to pooh in their cisterns.

Well I actually do still like the place and would go back.

I drove past the place on Saturday.
I slowed down and took my eyes right off the road just like I was passing a car crash.
It looked like the whole Orts department from Trinners were falling over themselves to
sit on a dingy couch to have a fag (or a rollie, seeing as we're in tote recessho, loike.).
Packed to the rafters it was.
You'd think Glen Hansard was doing a strip-show for the round-spectacled, scarf wearing brigade.

Leithal%20scarves%20B.jpg

________________________ ______ _ _____ _ _ _ _ ___

jane, could you fill in the two page rant i want to write about pretentious unsustainable arehole business ventures???

jane, could you fill in the two page rant i want to write about pretentious unsustainable arehole business ventures???

I think we've found the emblem of the Age of Entitlement: the business who feels most entitled to our patronage, and calls us begrudgers when their image alone is not only a turnoff, but an inducement to rage. If people don't wanna buy your food/drink/product, the best way to improve your business and lure them in is to assume they are just too stupid to see how awesome you are.

Then resort to hectoring people about not getting enough fresh air. Because get it!? We just don't know from hipness because we just always at computer like dough-faced nerd! Smell of socks and pizza boxes do be cloud our judgement, make us bad sense!

I'm out, Captain A. That's all I got. That, and pure unfiltered bile, but that shit's even too much for the internet.

This thread is kind of boring now. Someone say something interesting about this place. I wish it were something more than just enragingly mediocre because then I wouldn't feel bored by it already. I guess that's what so enraging about mediocrity.

Re: shebeen chic review

Shebeen - illegal drinking establishment.
But what they're going for is the type of one thrown together, a shack like.

It's not allowed you know. You cant just whack a couple kegs on the ground and throw some crooked mouldings up on a wall then faff around the place pretending not to care about much at all while you charge way past the apparant standard you're setting.You earn that shit before you use it as a selling point.

I hate that place already.I give it 5 months tops. Then the hipsters leave and everything begins to die.

The fucking nerve.

i hear this is how you greet fellow sheebin chicers:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ok so someone said dont dis til u'd sampled..well now i speak from TRUE experience.....fello thumpers....I was there.!yes i sold out ,no i did not purchase but ey! twas all i thought it wud be!......quirky,so....cool, but the food i have to say was ...shite.....so promote crap cuts up in some posh vale ..ok....do what u'l do.....sorry but it was crap cuts and it was shite!!!!no vale. I didn't order but my gorup of five were all sad.......low n behold noting more or less than i'd expected...so glad now i can speak from experience....reelspin

ok so someone said dont dis til u'd sampled..well now i speak from TRUE experience.....fello thumpers....I was there.!yes i sold out ,no i did not purchase but ey! twas all i thought it wud be!......quirky,so....cool, but the food i have to say was ...shite.....so promote crap cuts up in some posh vale ..ok....do what u'l do.....sorry but it was crap cuts and it was shite!!!!no vale. I didn't order but my gorup of five were all sad.......low n behold noting more or less than i'd expected...so glad now i can speak from experience....reelspin

You sound like you're falling down a hill. Or fixing somthing. What are you doing?

I think we've found the emblem of the Age of Entitlement: the business who feels most entitled to our patronage, and calls us begrudgers when their image alone is not only a turnoff, but an inducement to rage. If people don't wanna buy your food/drink/product, the best way to improve your business and lure them in is to assume they are just too stupid to see how awesome you are.

Then resort to hectoring people about not getting enough fresh air. Because get it!? We just don't know from hipness because we just always at computer like dough-faced nerd! Smell of socks and pizza boxes do be cloud our judgement, make us bad sense!

I'm out, Captain A. That's all I got. That, and pure unfiltered bile, but that shit's even too much for the internet.

This thread is kind of boring now. Someone say something interesting about this place. I wish it were something more than just enragingly mediocre because then I wouldn't feel bored by it already. I guess that's what so enraging about mediocrity.

Still not been in the place then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back