Shebeen Chic (1 Viewer)

Heading along tonight. Very excited.

But Vinnie you said you couldn't meet me tonight because you had nailed your hand to your attic door and your 'friend' wouldn't be home until after bedtime to free you. What gives? I hope shebeen chic hasn't turned you into a 'Vincent of Lies'.

But Vinnie you said you couldn't meet me tonight because you had nailed your hand to your attic door and your 'friend' wouldn't be home until after bedtime to free you. What gives? I hope shebeen chic hasn't turned you into a 'Vincent of Lies'.

It's turned me into a Shebeen Sneak. No, a Sliabhín Chic.

Ah no, but seriously, the attic thing was just a metaphor for my bloody lies.

I walked by there today

It made me realise the Liberty in Cork was decades ahead of it's time

I don't even care about the meal or the people, I just want quality matter.

I hope it's a gas.

applause.jpg

I ate there last night. The food I had was delicious. The service was spellbindingly shambolic though - must be said I think our waitress quit while we were still there.

I'm not joking the pork hock was fucking delish.

I ate there last night. The food I had was delicious. The service was spellbindingly shambolic though - must be said I think our waitress quit while we were still there.

I'm not joking the pork hock was fucking delish.

I was in there last night too.
They were very nervous about not letting anyone drink without ordering food, maybe some licencing thing.
Anyway, the mussels were good & plentiful and so were the duck fat chips but €6.49 is too much for the portion you get.

My server was hot but clueless.

I was in there last night too.
They were very nervous about not letting anyone drink without ordering food, maybe some licencing thing.

Yup. I was in there Saturday night & the barman said they got a wrist-slapping from Johnny Law. They've applied for a full licence though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back