Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (1 Viewer)

jane said:
No way! It rules being a girl. We have so much to talk about, and so many hilarious horror stories to share. I love it.
yes, i've noticed that about you alright. crazyface.

i would never, ever, EVER get my downbelowarea waxed. it seems like the results'd be nice, for the buzz, but them's tough hairs them is! anyway, i've never met a boy who objected to a neatly trimmed lawn. or one who didn't mind my feminazi approach to leg shaving. well, okay, someone told me once that not shaving my legs was disgusting, but i wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole. "Humans grow hair. Get over it" I informed him.
boys what are worth it accept a nice furry outer layer as part of the parcel.

Super Dexta said:
i would never, ever, EVER get my downbelowarea waxed. it seems like the results'd be nice, for the buzz, but them's tough hairs them is! anyway, i've never met a boy who objected to a neatly trimmed lawn. or one who didn't mind my feminazi approach to leg shaving. well, okay, someone told me once that not shaving my legs was disgusting, but i wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole. "Humans grow hair. Get over it" I informed him.
boys what are worth it accept a nice furry outer layer as part of the parcel.
You're lying. You *do* shave your legs.

Occasionally

Jimmy Magee said:
N anyway what happened to our "in it together" deal that we were gonna do?
if you're referring to what i think you're referring to, i am *not* talking about this on thumped.

Super Dexta said:
if you're referring to what i think you're referring to, i am *not* talking about this on thumped.
I wasn't actually referring to anything, I was just trying to get tongues wagging. I'm curiouse as to what you're on about tho...

Enough! of these private conversations (that I start) on a public forum I say

On a less racy note, I met a nice lady in the pub on Saturday, who is having a jewellery sale tomorrow night in Donnybrook. It's mostly crystal stuff and costume jewellery, and the prices are cheap (between a euro and 25). There'll also be mulled wine and giggles.

Anyone want to come with? I'm probably going to head along.

Only in recent years have I truly begun to embrace the whole being a girl thing. Despite years and years of practice at not being a girl, and doing things like writing letters to my brothers' school to object at the fact that I couldn't go there (I was 11...), I have begun to love shoes, make up, hair, removal of hair and all things womanly.
I still have a pretty bogey sense of dress most of the time, but one thing I am militant about, and always have been, is my eyebrows. I guess it's because if I grew them little birds would probably nest there in the winter.
I pluck them alot, and they look good. Other hair removal I can take or leave (if I had a ronnie I'd prolly do that too). In fact I'm terrified of the whole concept of waxing. bleh bleh bleh.

Jane that jewellery sale sounds incredible, I shall be at home helping my mother do her homework though. Enjoy it.

I pluck my eyebrows EVERY DAY.

They need that much attention, for sure.

God, I love this board.

aoifed said:
but one thing I am militant about, and always have been, is my eyebrows. I guess it's because if I grew them little birds would probably nest there in the winter.
I pluck them alot, and they look good. Other hair removal I can take or leave (if I had a ronnie I'd prolly do that too). In fact I'm terrified of the whole concept of waxing. bleh bleh bleh.

Jimmy Magee said:
I'm at home sick with a dose o the runs. earlier it was like [censored for grossness] and then i [censored for grossness] and i just couldn't BELIEVE it it was all [censored for grossness] but now i'm [censored for grossness] and it's grand.
only one cure for that

drink a litre of applejuice
followed by a thai curry

it all comes back to beards.

personally, I would imagine the whole waxing affair would be purdy sore. maybe its something I should get involved in. waxed areas are fab. ;)

ah sure never mind.

you made me laugh out loud in work earlier with your GQ and fag stubbing post. So we're even.

cassette/tape said:
ha ha!! :D

i thought you said 'god i love this beard' and i was laughing so hard and then you didn't say it and well.. here we are.

I favour tweezerman tweezers. You??

Not for my beard though.

jane said:
I read it like that, too!

I tweeze every couple of days. Remind me, Kirstie, and I'll show you a picture of me before I dealt with the overgrowth.

This beard rules.

kirstie said:
I favour tweezerman tweezers. You??

Not for my beard though.
I've a lovely set of pink Tweezerman tweezers that I'm fond of.

For my beard, I use an Epilady. Remember those horrible contraptions? Anyone ever try one? Did you get them over here, or would they have been banned as a form of cruel and inhuman punishment?

oh yeah you can get them. Evil coils trapping hair in a scream inducing manner? By Remington? I liked getting my pubes ripped out so much I bought the company?

I don't pluck my eyebrows as often as I ought to, because of the patience it requires not to make a shit of it. But oh man oh man, I got an awesome tweezers in a cosmetics store in Paris recently. It's a very scary shape but it's great. I plucked my eyebrows properly the other day and they've never looked better. Like anyone notices such things.

I love the girly board. I mean, uh, Lifestyles board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back