Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (1 Viewer)

SadieOutlaw

Threads
hag said:
sadie, nooooooooooooooooo! :eek:
stay away from the light!!! :(
it always happens to the good ones. and the bad ones.
oh hag, don't be fretting.
you should know me well enough by now not to worry that i'll get too concerened with these things. it's fun and it made me laugh a lot when i tried putting blue eyeshadow on the proper way last night,
i looked very silly:)

(more practice....)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
Threads
SadieOutlaw said:
oh hag, don't be fretting.
you should know me well enough by now not to worry that i'll get too concerened with these things. it's fun and it made me laugh a lot when i tried putting blue eyeshadow on the proper way last night,
i looked very silly:)

(more practice....)
oh okay. phew. :) hi sadie, it's good you're here. i got the shit beaten out of me here today. i need some hugs :p

minka

Threads
Website
Visit site
on the subject of the inexpensive cosmetics, i have heard from those in the know that bourjois stuff is made on THE EXACT SAME PRODUCTION LINE as chanel.

oh, and i would like to thank jane once more for her recommendation of a dermalogica facial in the place round the corner from my work. i look all glowy and healthy and not like i subsist on a diet of wine and cheese.

jane

Threads
Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
minka said:
on the subject of the inexpensive cosmetics, i have heard from those in the know that bourjois stuff is made on THE EXACT SAME PRODUCTION LINE as chanel.

oh, and i would like to thank jane once more for her recommendation of a dermalogica facial in the place round the corner from my work. i look all glowy and healthy and not like i subsist on a diet of wine and cheese.
Dermalogica facials are the best. So lovely! I'm still getting comments about how healthy my skin looks, despite the fact that a couple of spots are threatening to surface.

Sorry about the absence of the magazine. It was on the cover of the same magazine (I can't remember which) that once bore the headline, "Where Mommy Booby Go?" It was an article about a masectomy, which included a 5-year old's drawing of her mommy with only one boob. Heartbreaking and creepy at the same time.

krystal

Since 2000
Threads
yas! I think Robin told you that, cos she told me that in anyways, but I forgot it. But now you have reminded me. Off to the shops so! HURRAH!

I am mostly currently excited about visiting the MAC shop in the airport tomorrow.

minka said:

jane

Threads
Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
kirstie said:
yas! I think Robin told you that, cos she told me that in anyways, but I forgot it. But now you have reminded me. Off to the shops so! HURRAH!

I am mostly currently excited about visiting the MAC shop in the airport tomorrow.
What time will you be in the airport? I'll be there for 12-ish.

Buzzo

Threads
Website
www.iprt.ie
Cormcolash said:
Well do you wanna go joyridin sometime leek?
Apparently I've given out too much rep to dock you for that abomination right there. Surely, if I've been that generous, I'd be allowed to dock twice as much. Pete?

But I did make leek and potato soup for the first time yesterday so you're appreciated for your misplaced clairvoyance.

cassette/tape

Threads
Website
Visit site
sooooooo... will i wear Kitten heels to my christmas party tonight?
i can't wear any other heels cos i'd be too tall...
but hilariously, i can stand better in high heels than short heels.
weird. :rolleyes:

and i'm wearing bingo wings.
what have i become? :eek:

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
aoifed said:
Apparently I've given out too much rep to dock you for that abomination right there. Surely, if I've been that generous, I'd be allowed to dock twice as much. Pete?

But I did make leek and potato soup for the first time yesterday so you're appreciated for your misplaced clairvoyance.
I could have been worse, I could have commented on the size of your baps like a proper Belfast spide would do.

Buzzo

Threads
Website
www.iprt.ie
Cormcolash said:
I could have been worse, I could have commented on the size of your baps like a proper Belfast spide would do.
G'luck trying to quantify the size of these babies.

Cassette tape: Kitten heels are a deceptive death trap.

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
jane said:
I like getting a little bit dressed up to go out.
Heh
"You wear a dress, baby, I'll wear a tie
We'll look at the ole bloodshot moon, in the burgundy sky"

When I go out it's normally to someplace where I'm expected to look slovenly

And then on the very rare occasion when I need to dress up I look in the press and see the suit I bought 7 years ago that is still cool but ... well just "but" ... or my 2 good shirts and cool corduroy jacket, all bought on holidays in France 2 years ago, and I think "I wonder does she still think these look cool on me ... <sigh> ... I sure hope so cos I've nothing else"
And at Christmas I'm sewing the ripped sleeve of my other (even older) cool shirt and by day 3 I'm back in my usual rags

Buzzo

Threads
Website
www.iprt.ie
The bloke under 35 who owns more than one suit is a rare breed round these parts. My dad just got his second suit recently and he's a hundred and forty or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads