Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (1 Viewer)

jane said:
Benefit makeup rocks, as does Pout. I'm using Benetint on my cheeks, LemonAid on my eyes, with Bad Gal mascara. I'm using Pout eyeliner and lip gloss, and a pressed powder from a small company called Jane Iredale. I don't wear foundation, mostly because it feels too heavy on my skin, but this powder's pretty good. It's some mineral thing that's actually good for your skin. If I'm really feeling in need of something more, I do like Aveda's tinted moisturisers. They're almost like foundation.

For eyeshadows, I love MAC.
This post is kinda reminiscent of American Psycho.

aoife, make-up is lies.

i tell you... i've been in some weird relationships in my life but the day i looked at the palms of my hands, all oranged with fake tan after applying it to my then girlfriend's shoulders etc., i knew something had to change. things had gone too far. it's that old thing... if my teenage self had have seen me, he would have kicked the living crap out of me.

you don't have any burst blood vessels, it's called "ruddied cheekies on because o' de mad freezin me ballix weather."

i got nothing against being *creative* with make-up, one sarah jarvis is excellent at applying wonderful shades of eye shadows, glaring yellows and stuff but foundation, fake-tan and blusher, sure it just comes off on the shoulder of your fella's coat and makes him say "for fuck sake, i wish she didn't wear that shit."

sarah said:
This post is kinda reminiscent of American Psycho.
americanstort.jpg

Do you like my new Business card? Cos you better...

cassette/tape said:
MAC.
Originally i just got it cos of its *super*cool logo... but then, the affair began.

i'm off later to get my [cough] waxed. possiblity of sober [cough] in the near future, so best be prepared...
Are you gettin waxed by a pro? It's much quicker than doing it yourself. If I'm doing the waxing myself it takes aaaages, cos I just sit there lookin at the wax strip for a long while after I've put it on, thinking "Aww, jaysus, this is gonna be painful.. Right, I'll just whip it off now... now........ no, now.... Em I'll just prepare myself for it mentally for a little while longer... hmm, this is taking ages... It's not that sore and it's over in a second... hmmm.... hm..." And so on, for every single strip, until I give up, having got half of one leg done and become terribly, terribly bored.

Zita said:
Are you gettin waxed by a pro? It's much quicker than doing it yourself. If I'm doing the waxing myself it takes aaaages, cos I just sit there lookin at the wax strip for a long while after I've put it on, thinking "Aww, jaysus, this is gonna be painful.. Right, I'll just whip it off now... now........ no, now.... Em I'll just prepare myself for it mentally for a little while longer... hmm, this is taking ages... It's not that sore and it's over in a second... hmmm.... hm..." And so on, for every single strip, until I give up, having got half of one leg done and become terribly, terribly bored.
professionally done way quicker and worth it for the results, I'm too afraid to try it myself, I'd probably be left with a strip a permanent feature
on my leg.once I got this girl who was obviously
new to the whole thing, and ended up with me legging it out
of the place in a huge hurry, with clumps of wax that she had dropped on
me, uncomfortably attaching me to my underwear...ahem

Zita said:
I have gotten waxed all of once. It was the first and last time for the legs, though I didn't find the other bit all that bad. I tried doing my legs myself once, but it all ended in tears, and I, of course, did it all wrong and ended up with a scar down the front of my calf that lasted for about five years.

Zita said:
ha.. i've done that. i've even gone out having forgotten to shave the back of my right hind leg.
getting done all profesh today though, the.. um... LOOK AWAY BOYS ..full job..

:eek:

jane said:
I have gotten waxed all of once. It was the first and last time for the legs, though I didn't find the other bit all that bad. I tried doing my legs myself once, but it all ended in tears, and I, of course, did it all wrong and ended up with a scar down the front of my calf that lasted for about five years.
Ouch. Cry. Also, if you do it yourself you're more inclined to be like "Y'know, I think I'll just leave that wax strip there. Forever. Yep, that's what I'll do. Cos there's no way I'm ripping off another one of those suckers. Heh. Screw you Immac, I think we both know who's the winner here. I sure do look like a winner." Leg waxing just isn't worth it. The ends doesn't justify the means.

Zita said:
Ouch. Cry. Also, if you do it yourself you're more inclined to be like "Y'know, I think I'll just leave that wax strip there. Forever. Yep, that's what I'll do. Cos there's no way I'm ripping off another one of those suckers. Heh. Screw you Immac, I think we both know who's the winner here. I sure do look like a winner." Leg waxing just isn't worth it. The ends doesn't justify the means.
No, no it does not. Bikini waxing isn't as bad, but I wouldn't dream of doing that myself. No way, no how. You ever get an ingrown hair up around those parts? A girl I went to college with got an ingrown hair on her bikini line that got so big and infected that it looked like she had a small penis. It stuck out more than an inch, and when she went to the hospital to get it -- um -- taken care of, they said it didn't even come close to rivalling some of the really nasty ones they'd seen.

Anyway, ingrown hairs on bikini line, much more likely from shaving or hack waxing job, and really, really, really horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back