Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (1 Viewer)

jane said:
No way! It rules being a girl. We have so much to talk about, and so many hilarious horror stories to share. I love it.
yes, i've noticed that about you alright. crazyface.

i would never, ever, EVER get my downbelowarea waxed. it seems like the results'd be nice, for the buzz, but them's tough hairs them is! anyway, i've never met a boy who objected to a neatly trimmed lawn. or one who didn't mind my feminazi approach to leg shaving. well, okay, someone told me once that not shaving my legs was disgusting, but i wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole. "Humans grow hair. Get over it" I informed him.
boys what are worth it accept a nice furry outer layer as part of the parcel.

Super Dexta said:
i would never, ever, EVER get my downbelowarea waxed. it seems like the results'd be nice, for the buzz, but them's tough hairs them is! anyway, i've never met a boy who objected to a neatly trimmed lawn. or one who didn't mind my feminazi approach to leg shaving. well, okay, someone told me once that not shaving my legs was disgusting, but i wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole. "Humans grow hair. Get over it" I informed him.
boys what are worth it accept a nice furry outer layer as part of the parcel.
You're lying. You *do* shave your legs.

Occasionally

Jimmy Magee said:
N anyway what happened to our "in it together" deal that we were gonna do?
if you're referring to what i think you're referring to, i am *not* talking about this on thumped.

Super Dexta said:
if you're referring to what i think you're referring to, i am *not* talking about this on thumped.
I wasn't actually referring to anything, I was just trying to get tongues wagging. I'm curiouse as to what you're on about tho...

Enough! of these private conversations (that I start) on a public forum I say

On a less racy note, I met a nice lady in the pub on Saturday, who is having a jewellery sale tomorrow night in Donnybrook. It's mostly crystal stuff and costume jewellery, and the prices are cheap (between a euro and 25). There'll also be mulled wine and giggles.

Anyone want to come with? I'm probably going to head along.

Only in recent years have I truly begun to embrace the whole being a girl thing. Despite years and years of practice at not being a girl, and doing things like writing letters to my brothers' school to object at the fact that I couldn't go there (I was 11...), I have begun to love shoes, make up, hair, removal of hair and all things womanly.
I still have a pretty bogey sense of dress most of the time, but one thing I am militant about, and always have been, is my eyebrows. I guess it's because if I grew them little birds would probably nest there in the winter.
I pluck them alot, and they look good. Other hair removal I can take or leave (if I had a ronnie I'd prolly do that too). In fact I'm terrified of the whole concept of waxing. bleh bleh bleh.

Jane that jewellery sale sounds incredible, I shall be at home helping my mother do her homework though. Enjoy it.

I pluck my eyebrows EVERY DAY.

They need that much attention, for sure.

God, I love this board.

aoifed said:
but one thing I am militant about, and always have been, is my eyebrows. I guess it's because if I grew them little birds would probably nest there in the winter.
I pluck them alot, and they look good. Other hair removal I can take or leave (if I had a ronnie I'd prolly do that too). In fact I'm terrified of the whole concept of waxing. bleh bleh bleh.

Jimmy Magee said:
I'm at home sick with a dose o the runs. earlier it was like [censored for grossness] and then i [censored for grossness] and i just couldn't BELIEVE it it was all [censored for grossness] but now i'm [censored for grossness] and it's grand.
only one cure for that

drink a litre of applejuice
followed by a thai curry

it all comes back to beards.

personally, I would imagine the whole waxing affair would be purdy sore. maybe its something I should get involved in. waxed areas are fab. ;)

ah sure never mind.

you made me laugh out loud in work earlier with your GQ and fag stubbing post. So we're even.

cassette/tape said:
ha ha!! :D

i thought you said 'god i love this beard' and i was laughing so hard and then you didn't say it and well.. here we are.

I favour tweezerman tweezers. You??

Not for my beard though.

jane said:
I read it like that, too!

I tweeze every couple of days. Remind me, Kirstie, and I'll show you a picture of me before I dealt with the overgrowth.

This beard rules.

kirstie said:
I favour tweezerman tweezers. You??

Not for my beard though.
I've a lovely set of pink Tweezerman tweezers that I'm fond of.

For my beard, I use an Epilady. Remember those horrible contraptions? Anyone ever try one? Did you get them over here, or would they have been banned as a form of cruel and inhuman punishment?

oh yeah you can get them. Evil coils trapping hair in a scream inducing manner? By Remington? I liked getting my pubes ripped out so much I bought the company?

I don't pluck my eyebrows as often as I ought to, because of the patience it requires not to make a shit of it. But oh man oh man, I got an awesome tweezers in a cosmetics store in Paris recently. It's a very scary shape but it's great. I plucked my eyebrows properly the other day and they've never looked better. Like anyone notices such things.

I love the girly board. I mean, uh, Lifestyles board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back