Secret Thread- No Boys Allowed (2 Viewers)

oh I always wear blusher! V important to lift ones look! Foundation on its own is awful and pasty looking, sort of frightening. Scrunch your cheeks up and apply it with a really big brush is how I do it. I have a few different colours which I use depending on what shadow / gloss i am gonna use. So green shadow gets a dusky pink blush and aquamarine shadow gets candy pink. I have a system. Oh yes.

I actually can't believe I typed all that. Still, it's better than having everyone think I'm just obsessed with furniture shops. I'd like to point out I am obsessed with makeup, shoes, clothes, accessories AND furniture shops. And Rocket from the Crypt. And my rather large record collection. And lots of other things.

aoifed said:
How does one wear it without looking like a thrupenny whore?
oh yeah but in anyways, I think the secret to non-thrupenny whore-ness is to not overplay the hand, so to speak. So doing the vamp with the eye makeup + joan collins style lips + aunt sally cheeks = potential prostitute. Having nice eyes, nude lips and pink cheeks = nice.

I hope.

the redneck manifesto once said in an interview 'kirstie has an amazing record collection'
true story.

makeup on me would be like gilding the lily, etc. can we talk about clothes and boys and womb issues?
1. I think I'll wear a skirt this evening. it's been a while since I wore a skirt.
2. Boys are dreamy
3. 'How the hell would you get parsley into your vagina?'

Oh wait..sorry. girls thread. I was supposed to post that in the boys one. I always get those two mixed up.

aoifed said:
1: I am officially and very recently single. I think I'm the only single girl on Thumped now.
2: I have boozey broken veins on my cheeks and I'm very cross about this.
3: I have never pinched a not boyfriends bum, but I may try it some time

Here wee girl, will you see me?

aoifed said:
Will I see you where? Please expand, kind sir, for I know not what you talkin bout.
kissing.jpg

I have a serious pain in me lady this morning. I'm getting them all-over aches, where I'm not even sure where the pain started because my whole body is just throbbing with it. It comes in waves, and is not nice, and even the painkillers just dull it a little. I'd like to crawl back under the duvet, but it hurts too much to sleep.

I would like a new eye cream. The Dermalogica Total Eye Care seems great. I have a sample of it, and it's lurvely for the aul bags under the eyes. Their multivitamin recovery mask is also great, and smells like fruit.

Hm....what else can I use to scare the boys away from our thread...?

Benefit makeup rocks, as does Pout. I'm using Benetint on my cheeks, LemonAid on my eyes, with Bad Gal mascara. I'm using Pout eyeliner and lip gloss, and a pressed powder from a small company called Jane Iredale. I don't wear foundation, mostly because it feels too heavy on my skin, but this powder's pretty good. It's some mineral thing that's actually good for your skin. If I'm really feeling in need of something more, I do like Aveda's tinted moisturisers. They're almost like foundation.

For eyeshadows, I love MAC.

ETA: Currently, this thread is being read by a group of boys. Hi, boys! Guess what? Tampons! Periods! Makeup! Handbags! Hahahahahahahahaha!

jane said:
I would like a new eye cream. The Dermalogica Total Eye Care seems great. I have a sample of it, and it's lurvely for the aul bags under the eyes. Their multivitamin recovery mask is also great, and smells like fruit.
How much is the dermalogica eye stuff? I'm starting to get v worried about wrinkly eyes recently. Oh, and as I mentioned to you yesterday, the Vichy Normaderm cleanser is bluddy amazing. My sister has a teery about why it's not more expensive than it is and that is cos it's not marketed in the states. She could be right. Oh, and have you seen this new Loreal Dermabrasian kit??

I'm only interested in make-up if it's clown make-up. Or make-up put on animals, which is funny.

(sorry about your pains Jane - sounds pretty bad)

kirstie said:
How much is the dermalogica eye stuff? I'm starting to get v worried about wrinkly eyes recently. Oh, and as I mentioned to you yesterday, the Vichy Normaderm cleanser is bluddy amazing. My sister has a teery about why it's not more expensive than it is and that is cos it's not marketed in the states. She could be right. Oh, and have you seen this new Loreal Dermabrasian kit??

If you're looking to get rid of unwanted skin I reckon acid is your only man.

I am happy for boys to contribute to this thread as long as they have constructive stuff to add. If not - FOAD.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
If you're looking to get rid of unwanted skin I reckon acid is your only man.

kirstie said:
Oh, the Dermalogica stuff ain't cheap, but it lasts for ages. A big bottle of cleanser is 48 euro, but the last bottle of it lasted me eight months, so it works out fairly cheaply. Same for the moisturiser. I don't know how much the eye stuff is, but it's really good. I've been rationing out a sample of it for a couple of days, and I've noticed a small difference. It's also slightly tinted, and has some shimmer to it, so that in addition to smoothing the skin, it brightens it.

Dermalogica facials are also really nice. They aren't harsh like some facials can be, and they work wonders.

I might have to check out the Vichy stuff. What's the L'oreal thing? My mother's been on about some L'oreal stuff she's started using, and how her skin looks better than it has in ages. She mentioned an eye cream as well, but I have no more detail than that.

Oh, I've also tried Benefit's under eye cream, and it was pretty good. I still haven't committed to an under-eye purchase in a while, though. They're so often a letdown.

I think I have had a dermalogica facial, but maybe not. My mind, it is a blank.

Yes, this Vichy stuff apparently won some beauty award and it's not dear at all, 11.50. Boots don't sell it though so you have to go to Local Chemist (no bad thing) and see do they do it. I have only been using it for a few days and already my skin is way clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back