scary guy at my door (4 Viewers)

therecklessone said:
EDENMORE RULES OK!

Anyone remember seeing that all round the city back in the early 80s?
yeah
edenmore did rule for a while when they had their very violent protection racket in full swing. burned down any shops in the area that didn't pay up. nice!

well i lock the window. but it faces out on to a road wit ha housing estate on the other side. so they'd have to smash the window to get in and then carry all the stuff out the smashed window cause the dorr was locked (thats my theory anyway)

at which point, I HOPE my neighbours would deem this as suspicious and call ghostbusters or some other able group

therecklessone said:
No windows in your room Fancy? You still living under the stairs?

A young fella tried to get in the open window of my sitting room while I was heaped out watching d'telly recently. Cheeky little bollix - it was a saturday afternoon!

Floozie said:
A young fella tried to get in the open window of my sitting room while I was heaped out watching d'telly recently. Cheeky little bollix - it was a saturday afternoon!
See, in a perfect world that little fucker would have been too busy up chimneys and shining the shoes of wealthy gentlemen to be thieving out of your sitting room.

Thats progress for you.

I blame organised labour and the Sufragettes.

therecklessone said:
EDENMORE RULES OK!

Anyone remember seeing that all round the city back in the early 80s?
Dude, it's "EDENMORE RULES AOK"..., jeeeeeeus like. :rolleyes: And yes, i remember it alright - it used to be everywhere. I remember seeing it scraped into the eiffel tower on a school trip when I was about 14.

John out of Stoat woke up once with a guy in his room holding a knife telling him "you don't move you don't get hurt". John cowered in his bed in fear, but when he heard the guy going out the front door he was overcome with an irrational rage which prompted him to leap from bed in his pyjamas and run down the road after the guy shouting "STOP THIEF"
The guy dropped everything and ran off
Still enraged John picked up the guy's bike and flung it into the canal ... unfortunately it turned out later it was his flatmate's bike (part of the thief's loot)

I used to have this creepy downstairs neighbour who smoked a king's store worth of crack. We had this internal staircase, so our apartment doors were perpendicular to each other. He used to somehow get the door open every morning, at like 5:30 (I used to get up that early for work) and just stand there. That was only one of the creepy things he and his brother used to do, but the point of the story is that one day, he robbed all the apartments blind, including his own. He left ours alone, mostly because everything valuable had already been stolen.

Then he stole my bike and traded it to someone for crack. I used to see some twat riding around on it, and there wasn't a thing I could do. Except shell out for a new bike. I didn't know it was him until someone told me he was seen with it in the projects, but what was funny was that when I told him it'd been robbed, he pretended to help me look for it.

Crackheads. Hilarious, but expensive.

I dunno why my Thumped stories always involve my brother being mashed, but here it goes... So, when my brother and I still lived at home and used to stay up late smoking draw after our folks had gone to bed, the house alarm went off one night. My stoned brother stumbles out to turn off the alarm and encounters a little scumbag breaking into our house. My bro is a big guy like, but he's so stoned he just freezes and lets out this long, zombie-like groan. Suffice to stay, the would-be burgaler was suitably freaked out and legged it.

"he just freezes and lets out this long, zombie-like groan..." :D i know that feelin'... i'm not allowed give you any more rep either. i've been laughing at this for ten minutes :D it's so funny when something fightening happens when you're mashed, you just feel like opening up and letting your entrails run free! hee hee hee.

the coreckt spelleng shuold be burguluar.

I am the emporor of lazy spelling.

it's mor to do with some fingers being faster than others on the keyboard though
Zita said:
:D Well that is certainly MY favourite Thumped post; thanks Jane. I spelt burgaler wrong though didn't I? It's burglar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back