scary guy at my door (1 Viewer)

SadieOutlaw

some guy just called to my door and mumbled something about cutting down trees. now there are only a couple of little trees in my front garden so i was a bit confused and i just said no thank you. then he stepped into my porch which was a bit scary and asked me how much it cost me to do the driveway. i said i didn't know and could he please step out of the porch.

there were a few moments of weirdness where i thought i'd have to slam the door in his face but then he just kinda looked at me stepped out and ran off up the road. do you think he was up to no good?

i do.
:eek:

does he know i'm coming home tonight? the cheek of him. i'll learn him to enquire about your 'driveway'.

SadieOutlaw said:
some guy just called to my door and mumbled something about cutting down trees.
Did he look like this?
leatherface-1.jpg

SadieOutlaw said:
some guy just called to my door and mumbled something about cutting down trees. now there are only a couple of little trees in my front garden so i was a bit confused and i just said no thank you. then he stepped into my porch which was a bit scary and asked me how much it cost me to do the driveway. i said i didn't know and could he please step out of the porch.

there were a few moments of weirdness where i thought i'd have to slam the door in his face but then he just kinda looked at me stepped out and ran off up the road. do you think he was up to no good?

i do.
Unless he was going to plant two trees for every tree he cut down, then yes, he was up to no good.

this is like some weird ms. b. haven post, but i thought if he came back to kill me everyone would know what happened:p

Zita said:
Unless he was going to plant two trees for every tree he cut down, then yes, he was up to no good.
is that an un-environmentally friendly no good you're talking about?
i was kind of thinking more along the lines of stealing my shit or something?

dudley said:
where do you live?
there is a man outside my window with a chainsaw chopping down branches this very second...
coolock, northside massive.|..|
i know, i know i should expect this kind of thing etc.
:p

is there a halting site near you? those heads often call up trying to convince you to let them do unnecesary bob-a-jobs like tarmacadaming (!) your driveway etc
SadieOutlaw said:

i do.

SadieOutlaw said:

i do.

sounds like someone is checking out your gaff to do a burglary.
:confused:

FancyGoods said:
is there a halting site near you? those heads often call up trying to convince you to let them do unnecesary bob-a-jobs like tarmacadaming (!) your driveway etc
yeah loads, it's a really *nice* area:)

yeah i've had someone ask that before, but this guy had some boundry issues.

pedro said:
sounds like someone is checking out your gaff to do a burglary.
:confused:
yeah i thought this too becuase there are no cars in the driveway. he was probably checking if the house was empty during the day.....which it usually is:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back