scary guy at my door (4 Viewers)

Before:
rainforest2.jpg

After:
gaurdrail.jpg
http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/plant&pest/images/lumber.gif

Zita said:
Back to your music players, you nerd :p

a few gaffs were burgalaraifiedalaised last wek round my way.
during the workday. S'pose it's the perfect time cause nobodys around most houses during the day.
SadieOutlaw said:
yeah i thought this too becuase there are no cars in the driveway. he was probably checking if the house was empty during the day.....which it usually is:eek:

FancyGoods said:
a few gaffs were burgalaraifiedalaised last wek round my way.
during the workday. S'pose it's the perfect time cause nobodys around most houses during the day.
where's your way?

I recently had some dentally-deficient fella try to sell me leather furniture. I could see him sort of peering in over my shoulder, but luckily, I have a separate entry lobby, and didn't open the door all the way. I'm so paranoid about getting robbed, it's not even funny. Got burgled a few times by crackheads while I was all asleep in my bed, and even heard them doing it once. I just shut my eyes and hoped to fuck they wouldn't come into my room (for some reason, everyone always thought my room was a closet), which they didn't. Thank fuck.

Also, a guy used to break into my room when I was sleeping, but he never took anything. I used to sleep with a sharp instrument under my pillow. Mostly 'cos the weirdo told me he'd done it. I never would have known.

Been completely freaked out ever since.

Oh my god, I must sound like a lunatic.

Anyway, got me one of these things, and have slept soundly ever since:

http://www.zeppotron.com/unnovations/stumbleboy.html

Except last night, when the sound of a possible something-or-other woke me up twice. Think it was big drops of condensation dropping from the skylight onto the stairs outside my door....but that's not what it sounded like.

jane said:
Anyway, got me one of these things, and have slept soundly ever since:

http://www.zeppotron.com/unnovations/stumbleboy.html

Except last night, when the sound of a possible something-or-other woke me up twice. Think it was big drops of condensation dropping from the skylight onto the stairs outside my door....but that's not what it sounded like.

:D so creepy.

yeah sadie coz i write endlessly about scary men coming to my door wanting to trim my bush.

how i laugh writing that
SadieOutlaw said:
this is like some weird ms. b. haven post, but i thought if he came back to kill me everyone would know what happened:p

some weird guy called to my house about 2 years ago with the same "clipping trees" line. my mom bought it...and off he went to cut them. then she found him spying in her bedroom window. when he was finished he tried to push his way into the house and said "can I come in for a cup of tea?". If it wasnt for my neighbour, she might have been killed. he arrived and said "hey, good job..now how much do I owe you?" and the guy said "im not dealing with you, im dealing with her" which is largely creepy.

anyway that guy is dead now...so I wonder who your guy was.

FancyGoods said:
i thought it was nice in malahide?:)
i'm close to darndale and edenmore, sandwiched in between actually, and those day time house lootings used to happen all the time. they'd do it in groups of three or four in a week and then nothing for months and then it would all start again.
i hope it was just some guy looking for work and feeling a bit cold.

avernus said:
anyway that guy is dead now...
"Bless me father for I have sinned, its been __ years since my last confession"

Thats how I'd be starting if I were you sunshine.

By the way, got a patio out your back? Very suspicious....

therecklessone said:
"Bless me father for I have sinned, its been __ years since my last confession"

Thats how I'd be starting if I were you sunshine.

By the way, got a patio out your back? Very suspicious....
I do have a patio. do you have a problem?

it was nice, but the we got the dart so anybody can get in

i joke i joke

nah same as anywhere i guess, yeh the day time lootings happen in batches allright. ive been locking my room since i heard arout them cause all my fancy goods are in there

SadieOutlaw said:
i thought it was nice in malahide?:)
i'm close to darndale and edenmore, sandwiched in between actually, and those day time house lootings used to happen all the time. they'd do it in groups of three or four in a week and then nothing for months and then it would all start again.
i hope it was just some guy looking for work and feeling a bit cold.

FancyGoods said:
nah same as anywhere i guess, yeh the day time lootings happen in batches allright. ive been locking my room since i heard arout them cause all my fancy goods are in there
No windows in your room Fancy? You still living under the stairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back