Roisín Ingle Sacked Twice In One Week? (1 Viewer)

I didn't dig Roisin's column.

But then all, or nearly all sunday/saturday newspaper suplements seem to be edited by and targetted at women; which is annoying if you're a guy, and you've finished reading the sport.

The Sunday Times Culture is decent, as is the Style.

Yeah, I read the Style; 'cept for jessica brinton, she's shit.

she is boring... i still rem the time she came out as being gay on april fools day and no one batted an eye lid. she was on every radio program that would have her saying she wasnt... just boring like...

I didn't dig Roisin's column.

But then all, or nearly all sunday/saturday newspaper suplements seem to be edited by and targetted at women; which is annoying if you're a guy, and you've finished reading the sport.

The Sunday Times Culture is decent, as is the Style.

Yeah, I read the Style; 'cept for jessica brinton, she's shit.

Style is the best supplement of the lot!

strongly agree. what has her appearance got to do with anything?
It's got nothing to do with it at all, but as usual being a woman means that she's automatically gonna be judged on it. :mad:
Who gives a fuck if she has pigtails in her photo? That has nothing to do with if she's good at her job.
A lot of people on here aren't commenting on her appearance and just her work and that's fair dinkum. But there's no need for some of the crap said about her.

A bit of double standards here I think. No one kicked up a fuss about the tags on those Mainline or Glen Hansard threads and they're probably more offensive. Plus there were plenty of the usual ginger and leather jacket/jesus and mary chain retorts etc.

I'm just saying thumped can be a bit nasty, maybe we all take the piss a bit too much sometimes. But hey its only a forum for pricks anyway, right?

Whathisface Littlejohn is far more of an idiot and I don't see comments about his looks or people saying he ate all the pies.

You can't call someone a twat just because they write articles that you don't like reading. At least have a proper opinion on something. Also, it's highly likely that she or a friend will read this and I feel sorry for her.

richard littlejohn is quite good looking

women do get slagged something fierce the world over though
cut it out, lads!

I read it once, never again, as if i wanna hear about her one night stands and how she felt dirty, how did ya think yed feel Ingle?

that show is well-known for being one of the worst shows around, but we all gotta make a buck, not everyone gets to do really dignified work the general public approves of.

was introduced to her once by anudder journalist, like most journalists, know-it-all cunt! its a insecurity thing ya

sweet oblivion, don't give out to me, you're sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back