Roisín Ingle Sacked Twice In One Week? (2 Viewers)

Roisin's pringles:

ThePringlesTower2.jpg

I love pigtails, FWIW. Sadly Mrs. egg_ took against them as a child and there's no changing her mind

How old do you think is "too old" for pigtails/ plaits? Haven't quite decided whether I've reached that unhappy age yet, tend to wear them doing the housework rather than out on the town these days...

mandy.JPG

Roisin Dingle. My personal fave was the time she wrote a load of guff about not being able to afford to live in Sandymount so, horror of horrors, she bought in the North Strand...
Her radio show is a little more palatable than her writng but who the fuck thought saturday morning radio was suitable for guff about crystal healing and the like. Saturday morning radio is MAN TIME.

I found her column too annoying.
I eventually stopped bothering to read it after she admitted to buying a stolen bike off some kid in the street and didn't really feel guilty about it (sounds a bit petty, but I've had 2 bikes nicked in the last couple of years!). She came across as a bit clueless, like yer wan in the afternoon show Blaithnid or whatever she's called.

Oh my god I read this and thought - that's exactly when I stopped reading her column. Then I looked at who posted it!! :)

Whoa there ladies, she's not getting knocked for how she looks. Egg mentioned pig-tails (and I don't think there's necessarily an age limit on them by the way) and the way she looks came up. That's got nothing to do with why her radio shows crap. And I have no idea what Orla Barry looks like. Maybe you should park the 'oul high horses for a bit, I've never seen a discussion on Ryan Tubridy that did not involve a mention of a)his lankyness and b) his punchable face.

Whoa there ladies, she's not getting knocked for how she looks. Egg mentioned pig-tails (and I don't think there's necessarily an age limit on them by the way) and the way she looks came up. That's got nothing to do with why her radio shows crap. And I have no idea what Orla Barry looks like. Maybe you should park the 'oul high horses for a bit, I've never seen a discussion on Ryan Tubridy that did not involve a mention of a)his lankyness and b) his punchable face.

off the top of my head - posting pix of boxes of pringles, and check out those tags - her appearance has been called into question. I know her, she's a mate. I object to this thread based on lots of things, and also happen to like the show a lot. I don't like shows about sport but that doesn't mean I'd automatically damn them as shit, I'd be realistic enough to know I wouldn't have enough nous about the focus to be able to judge that.

i always make sure Im out of the hosue and into work before brenda power starts. she is competing with joe duffy for 'de voice of de peeple' laurels. In fact newstalk in general is starting to develop a tabloid moral outrage kinda tone from time to time.

Aye, and it's getting very annoying. And Brenda Power is making me very :mad:

I'm still reeling from my foolish purchase of his Lonley Planet Dublin guide. Including an area of Dublin called SoDa (South of Dame Street) and recommending the Glimmer Man as a nice pub. My feelings on it are best summed up as: :eek:

edit: never mind, my geography is appalling.

but still, :eek:

I've read that. "SoDa" is actually called the GQ area by me and everyone I know.

I found her column too annoying.
I eventually stopped bothering to read it after she admitted to buying a stolen bike off some kid in the street and didn't really feel guilty about it (sounds a bit petty, but I've had 2 bikes nicked in the last couple of years!). She came across as a bit clueless, like yer wan in the afternoon show Blaithnid or whatever she's called.

I've never read her article. I've never read any article because apparantly everything is shit. Also, I just don't like newspapers. But that is totally not on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back