Roisín Ingle Sacked Twice In One Week? (2 Viewers)

Yeah, I was only saying to Fjon the other day how great the Glimmerman is if your slumming it in NoDa. I didn't hear what he said next as the coke he blew up my hole began to kick in.

I found her column too annoying.
I eventually stopped bothering to read it after she admitted to buying a stolen bike off some kid in the street and didn't really feel guilty about it (sounds a bit petty, but I've had 2 bikes nicked in the last couple of years!). She came across as a bit clueless, like yer wan in the afternoon show Blaithnid or whatever she's called.

I eventually stopped bothering to read it after she admitted to buying a stolen bike off some kid in the street and didn't really feel guilty about it
She said that in the paper? The cops shoulda charged her, the gobshites. Hmmmph

I love pigtails, FWIW. Sadly Mrs. egg_ took against them as a child and there's no changing her mind

She said that in the paper? The cops shoulda charged her, the gobshites. Hmmmph

I love pigtails, FWIW. Sadly Mrs. egg_ took against them as a child and there's no changing her mind

Me too, my missus says I only want her to have pigtails because it appeals to my inner paedophile (or words ot that effect).

Okay so I just did a google image search for this Roisin Ingle woman and I can safely say she doesn't appeal to my inner paedo. My inner "feeder", however, is interested.

I think this thread needs balance. If we're going to pontificate on the kind of sex Ms Ingle has I think we need to discuss the kind of sex Ryan Tubridy has.
I'd say the Mrs leaves him like a blood orange.

You know the thing about columns (or regular features not aligned in a column format) that you don't like - the fact that you don't have to read them.

Now, everyone knows this is true, but I'm sure a lot of people still open up that Irish Times magazine out of habit, begin the article by Roisin about her brother in India or some remarkable wave sweeping over her mates and then go - "jaysus I hate that Ingle bint!"

Fair enough I hear you cry, but then, once upon a time, she had the temerity to write an article about the fact that "if you don't like my articles, don't read them!"... and I fucking read it! God I was apo-fucking-plectic with rage after that.

See also, Barbara Ellen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back