Riot in O'Connell st. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MrT
  • Start date
  • Replies 410
  • Views 41K
  • Watchers 17
Vinnie said:
Dont worry Donal. I'll start a Thundercats thread soon.

ReginaldPerrin1.jpg

Didn't read this whole thread, but brother says this at the lunch table over the weekend:

"Well, thank god for the scumbags, they did what we all wanted to do but were afraid to cos we actually have something to lose".

Obviously I was horrified, and it was said (kinda) in jest, but there's an awful lot of people who'd silently agree. Since I grew up I despise nationalism of any kind, but us culshies were all brought up to view the IRA as the good guys - misguided, perhaps, but with their hearts in the right place. How to change people's minds to show them the error of their ways? Fucked if I know

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriot.

i reckon reeling in the years will go for kaiser chiefs, though.

Sorry someone derepped me for using the term "scummers" to describe the lads (and they were all lads) throwing bricks on O'Connell st.
I'm sorry but anyone throwing bricks around a street is a fucking scummer.
Apart from the riot police there were tourists, kids, bystanders, grannies you name it. If youre lobbing bricks around youre a fucking SCUMBAG.
END OF FUCKING STORY and if you've got a problem with that contact me directly and we'll discuss it.
Actually which spineless cunt was it? Own up.

MrT said:
Theres a full scale riot going on as I type.
Republicans trying to prevent the orange march, course no-one thought of clearing all the building material off O'Connell st (obviously), giving rioters plenty of ammunition.
Petrol bombs, riot police, smashed windows, people with blood running down their face,scummers throwing bricks..the whole lot!
Shortly before it kicked off, I heard a tourist with a kid on his shoulders say "Sure its a lovely day for it".

seanc said:
And then, some people are just dicks. They WANT to be violent. There's no political reason for it There's no "socialrevolution" or whatever involved either. Some people like violence. I dunno why, but it has NOTHING to do with the working class (whatever that is) or the North. Call it hormones. Call it whatever the fuck.
But don't call it political, because its not. There was no politics involved this afternoon when I got a spinning turning kick to the base of the skull, after the ref had stopped the match. By the same token, there was no politics involved when those dudes smashed up the car in the video link that was posted earlier in this thread.

I'm glad that was a drunken post coz it was the biggest load of bollox I've read in a while.
You'd make a great psychologist.

I'd just like to say that I hate Trackies! And abortion should be legal in Ireland so that we've less 'trackie' scum, running around in celtic tops with bricks in the hands.

The riots were a fucking embarrassment. End of story

Bunny said:
I'd just like to say that I hate Trackies! And abortion should be legal in Ireland so that we've less 'trackie' scum, running around in celtic tops with bricks in the hands.

I'd say you've really hurt their feelings.

The riots were a fucking embarrassment. End of story

Not the end of story. Lots to explore. I'm enjoying this thread immensely
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back