Riots in Italy as football fan shot by police (1 Viewer)

VARUKA

A police officer accidentally shot and killed a Lazio football fan on Sunday while trying to quell a clash with Juventus supporters at a highway rest stop in Tuscany, authorities said.
Hours later and 200km away in Rome, enraged fans rioted, attacking a police station near Stadio Olimpico.
Hundreds of youths dragged metal barricades and trash bins to block off one end of a bridge spanning the Tiber near the stadium, stormed the yard of a police station when a gate was opened for a shift change of squad cars, hurled stones at passing police cars and smashed windows in an attack of the nearby Italian Olympic Committee headquarters near the stadium in the Italian capital, AP photographer Andrew Medichini reported from the scene.
With their faces covered by scarves and ski masks, the rioters set aflame a trash can at the edge of the bridge, smashed traffic lights and yelled to motorists to turn around and leave the area as the youths roamed the streets, Medichini said. The rioters smashed a window in the police station and set a police vehicle afire inside the gate.

accidentally me arse!..its always accidentally..you jst dont shoot someone accidentally,espescially if yer a professional,well trained and handle a fire arm everyday of yer sorry ass life.

The bloke was only sitting in a car as well and as far as I know had not been engaged in the fighting/arguing.

Easier target I suppose.

Tell me more about this Limerick 37?
Is that the population left untainted by the crime war between the Moyross families?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back