• Repeal

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • Retain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just had a horrible realisation that if this passes we're going to inevitably have our own home grown screaming protesters outside clinics

Just had a horrible realisation that if this passes we're going to inevitably have our own home grown screaming protesters outside clinics
Probably unlikely to happen since the vast majority will be happening before 12 weeks and performed as hospital outpatient procedures. In FFA cases you’re typically looking at detection happening at the earliest at the 20 week scan stage, so I think many would effectively be early deliveries.

from from last weekend until Tuesday in particular, i got bombarded with online referendum ads.
mostly on you tube and ALL from vote No agenda. i complained to Yahoo about the one sidedness.

the worst were two similar ones featuring John Walters (a journalist) - has he ever been pregnant ?
and another one featuring a woman with a North American accent who seemed to have Down syndrome (?) saying abortion is "very, very wrong."

the you tube ones only came up on lowest common denominator videos i.e. popular non music ones. i had opted out of ads targeted to my personal tastes and got this and i'm not on social media.

the worst were two similar ones featuring John Walters (a journalist) - has he ever been pregnant ?

if you want to give yourself a laugh dig out the interview he did with Ivan Yates on newstalk yesterday (pair of assholes).

My personal highlight was when he responded to a text that said 'It's my womb, it's my foetus, I'll do what I want', he replied, 'No, it's not your body or your foetus.'

Had to remind myself at times that he was actually trying to be serious. He's fucking joke, and a bit thick.

if you want to give yourself a laugh dig out the interview he did with Ivan Yates on newstalk yesterday (pair of assholes).

My personal highlight was when he responded to a text that said 'It's my womb, it's my foetus, I'll do what I want', he replied, 'No, it's not your body or your foetus.'

Had to remind myself at times that he was actually trying to be serious. He's fucking joke, and a bit thick.

Listened that interview in the van on the way home in traffic yesterday.
Almost put my fiat through my steering wheel.

When asked about forcing raped underage girls to have a child or travel
For an abortion, his answer essentially was ‘we all have tough decisions so life is hard / tough shit’

What a Fucking GOWL he is.

Going on about the man’s rights but a woman can’t even have control over her own body??

I’m going to do us all a favour and stop typing now because I could go on for aaaages about him

We're talking about John Waters, yeah? I've had encounters with him in one of my previous employments... he is a class A moron... and I would put good money on it that he'd have his daughter on a flight to England to a clinic without even considering what a big fat hypocrite he is.

One of my favourite anecdotes

John Waters: the filth and the funny

..when Waters last touched down in Ireland, an occasion when “. . . a female reporter was being really mean to me. And I couldn’t figure out why. Then I realised she had me confused with the other John Waters. The Sinead O’Connor one.”

That John Waters guy is funny!

“Forget about coming out, we should start coming in. We have enough gay people. I’m for quality rather than quantity. I think you should audition to be gay today. Like with the Academy: you should need to be nominated to get membership. So nomination, audition, and then an expert team of perverts should decide whether you get in or not.”

That's how I feel about lots of the positions I've arrived at after a lot of thought. Atheism. Being pro-choice. I used my not inconsiderable brain-power and soundness to figure this shit out, and now you are jumping on the bandwagon. You don't deserve to agree with me. It's embarrassing when morons agree with me

YEAH - meant John Waters the Irish journalist !
not the John Peel show producer John Walters RIP or Jon Walters the footballer or John Waters the director - all of whom I like.

how on earth was he involved with Sinead O'Connor ?!!
she was one of Ireland's most prominent abortion advocates long before he was with her...

YEAH - meant John Waters the Irish journalist !
not the John Peel show producer John Walters RIP or Jon Walters the footballer or John Waters the director - all of whom I like.

how on earth was he involved with Sinead O'Connor ?!!
she was one of Ireland's most prominent abortion advocates long before he was with her...
Maybe because of the break up, he's gone against everything she is in favour of?

Maybe because of the break up, he's gone against everything she is in favour of?

I'm pretty certain that he has always been a misogynistic bully, he probably seemed strong and I can see how that would appeal to someone like Sinead O'Connor, until the controlling and bullying would start anyway. The things that man said to members of my staff, who were trying to help him with his complaint (not about us)... asshole is too nice a word for him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He is a rotten cunt and a clown and I dunno why him, Ganley, McGuirk, Quinn et al are listened to, at all. Why does the Irish media let this shitheads on air?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back