Referendums 24, a woman's place is wherever she wants it to be? (4 Viewers)

Voting intentions

• Yes Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Yes No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • There’s no limits.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I've flipped back to yes/yes after watching the yoke on telly last night

Or more specifically who it was promoting no

I'm tempted to go Yes/No with the votes but a no vote means they do feck all, like with the Seaned reform.

I know twitter is twitter but 99% of the tweets that are trending under #votenono are from the anti-immigrant, anti woke yahoos

Thre are good reasons for voting no/no but it makes my skin crawl a little

I know twitter is twitter but 99% of the tweets that are trending under #votenono are from the anti-immigrant, anti woke yahoos

Thre are good reasons for voting no/no but it makes my skin crawl a little

I'm not really sure what the merit of no on the first is. I'm getting married this year but I don't see why a long term couple in a similar situation to me who choose not to shouldn't be able to avail of the same protections as us.

Not sure if this has been posted already but a disabled person advocating for a Yes/Yes vote.

I’m not convinced by her arguments or the argument that a No vote means it will never be addressed again. As mentioned previously in this thread, keeping the existing clause will be embarrassing to any government so I do strongly think they will try again. And hopefully try harder.

I’m following up my vote on Friday with an email to all my local TDs to say exactly what I expect from them.

I would have thought that a No vote is likely to be addressed again in the next government – because assuming that the Sinners get in, they could easily go after that again as an example of showing them getting something done that the previous government couldn't do.

If the vote goes No/NO the government is not just going to Rollover lay down. We are a unique electorate which comes from Living on an Island

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back