Radioheads flicks the iFinger to iTunes (1 Viewer)

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/46568-radiohead-eyeing-unique-label-deals-for-irainbowsi-cd

The proposed deals would have Thom Yorke and the boys working with Coran Capshaw-- Dave Matthews Band manager and co-owner, along with Matthews himself and others, of ATO Records-- in the United States. Radiohead would release In Rainbows on CD next year through ATO in tandem with another Capshaw venture, Side One. Since ATO is owned by RCA, however, we're not sure how much we buy into the Times' claim that Radiohead are eschewing the majors here.

Publicist not confirming or denying, so i guess it's all blatant unsubstantiated rumour.

the sleeves fucking horrible

inrainbows460.jpg

Yaay! Mine arrived in the post this morning. Bleedin' lovely. Really glad I got it now. Won't get to listen today but cannae wait for a proper hi-fi hear of the records! Anyone else get theirs yet?

Got mine this morning too. Hurah! Definately worth the wait.. Nice to finally hear it in all its non mp3 glory :)
Some really nice stuff on the bonus disc too.

The discbox arrived to my workplace on Christmas Eve, got it when I went in on Friday.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As disc 2 is 'enhanced' it means that my CD burner will not copy it or any selection of tracks from it. The message 'this CD contains hidden audio tracks' comes up as soon as it's inserted which basically is a death sentence as any attempt at copying tracks will not work.

Enhanced CDs are a pointless invention.

Aside from that, it's a nice package. The vinyl sounds good.

Listened to my discbox last night for the first time. Actually the album is better than I thought the first times I listened to it. It (obv) sounds much better at higher quality etc. I even liked that Videotape song.

Second disc is still fairly shite though. Beautiful box also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back