Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

A child not my child.

I was doing my footyball work. After the game, players usually come out and have a light training session/warm down session. Which they do take seriously.

Almost all the away fans had left, but there was one kid there, shouting "David (I don't know the actual footballers name), David!! Can I have your jersey please?!" This kid has hung around, he cares. Again and again he shouts this.
Fairplay to the young millionaire, he eventually turned around and says "I can't, that kit is in the dressing room".

Kid says "Well can you go in and get it when you're done please".

It was more an order than a request.
Were you at the 0-6 match?
Nightmare.
Bizarre situation. The Irons were having a super season and suddenly took massive nosedive.
Hard to sack D.M. when they are still 9th in PL and after what he has done for them. Already safe from relegation but there is bitter disappointment of a great season withering away.

Were you at the 0-6 match?
Nightmare.
Bizarre situation. The Irons were having a super season and suddenly took massive nosedive.
Hard to sack D.M. when they are still 9th in PL and after what he has done for them. Already safe from relegation but there is bitter disappointment of a great season withering away.

I was. Hard to watch. The fans (the ones that stayed) just eventually took it as a laugh.
A little seven year old did a pitch invasion during the pre game warm up, and then did it again after the game. The first time was practice. Security would normally manhandle pitch invaders down the tunnel and scare the shit out of them while they wait for the police. But in this case it was just a kid and they didn't know what to do. Kids dad was sitting way up in the stands. Took ages to find him. Hilarious mess.

For a different thread, but personally I think DM chooses games to lose for tactical reasons. Also, without Paqueta, Kudus can't shine. Then they both get the best out of Benrama.
Saturdays game though, that's worrying.

A child not my child.

I was doing my footyball work. After the game, players usually come out and have a light training session/warm down session. Which they do take seriously.

Almost all the away fans had left, but there was one kid there, shouting "David (I don't know the actual footballers name), David!! Can I have your jersey please?!" This kid has hung around, he cares. Again and again he shouts this.
Fairplay to the young millionaire, he eventually turned around and says "I can't, that kit is in the dressing room".

Kid says "Well can you go in and get it when you're done please".

It was more an order than a request.
that 'kid' was me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back