Quorn steak? (1 Viewer)

mackle

Spotted these the other in tesco. Anyone tried them yet? Look pretty nice but I hadnt enough money on me.....

oooh that kinda grosses me out, steak being the meatiest of meats I think a substitute would be most creepy... having said that I have no prob, with veggie hotdogs and chicken type fillets.

let us know how you get on with them.

Quorn steak (92%) [mycoprotein, rehydrated free range egg white**, onion, flavouring, partially hydrogenated rape, palm & palm kernel oils, milk protein**, roasted barley malt extract, tapioca starch, gelling agent: pectin], pepper coating (water, wheat dextrose, black pepper, salt, green & red peppers, sunflower oil, gelling agent: xanthan gum). **Quorn = pricks

UPR19_vegreichCDEP.jpg

Quorn steak (92%) [mycoprotein, rehydrated free range egg white**, onion, flavouring, partially hydrogenated rape, palm & palm kernel oils, milk protein**, roasted barley malt extract, tapioca starch, gelling agent: pectin], pepper coating (water, wheat dextrose, black pepper, salt, green & red peppers, sunflower oil, gelling agent: xanthan gum). **Quorn = pricks

Plus the thing in bold. :eek:!bog

I've never liked steak inanyways.

Fuck's sake lads. Steak is only rapid. Bit of salt, loads of pepper, lash it on the pan for 2 mins each side and serve bloody and raw.

Quorn steak is a wank from your granny in comparison to the wild, unprotected sex with your dream lover craziness of a real steak. MARK MY WORDS.

Fuck's sake lads. Steak is only rapid. Bit of salt, loads of pepper, lash it on the pan for 2 mins each side and serve bloody and raw.

Quorn steak is a wank from your granny in comparison to the wild, unprotected sex with your dream lover craziness of a real steak. MARK MY WORDS.

Four minutes is hardly bloody and raw now Oly. That's practically medium or at the very least medium raw.

it's like Helium Bong all over again

HOPE ON A ROPE

Fact: I've never eaten steak

And I've never had a battered sausage... I was thinking of going back on the meat a while ago but I'm off it for nearly half my life so I said I'd have a think about it for a while.

End result: I'm still not eating meat

Crazy eh? True story though folks.

I just don't get this whole vegi/vegan thing!? Why? The worms will eat all of us eventually. Its the natural way of things. You all seem to think that you're more than just animals. Animals eat animals. And we turn to veg. And then animals eat us in a veg state. Hello?
Unless, of course, it for heath reasons, to prolong the inevitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back