Primavera Sound 2007 (2 Viewers)

Got my flights and apartment booked this week. Return flights to Cork from May 29 - June 5 for 180 euros! Fucking A! Hey guyz...party in my place, you dig.

got my tickets and flights booked too

can't wait, if it's half as good as last year it'll be savage
and i know my way around this time!

Where should I visit if I was to go to Spain or near already the weekend before? Thinking about Toledo, but the trains from Madrid are over 60 quid...anyone used the buses in Spain?

Where should I visit if I was to go to Spain or near already the weekend before? Thinking about Toledo, but the trains from Madrid are over 60 quid...anyone used the buses in Spain?
Tortosa. 2 hrs by train. south. Municipal capital of Catlunya. medieval town. half of the town was bombed by Franco. only major town on Med coast not to be built up and touristy yet. not a bangin place but interesting, quiet and cheap. also, pretty much no tourists. 17mins by reguular train to the beach

EDIT: buses: they make no sense in Spain. tend to turn up and leave sans warning. pricks

Tortosa. 2 hrs by train. south. Municipal capital of Catlunya. medieval town. half of the town was bombed by Franco. only major town on Med coast not to be built up and touristy yet. not a bangin place but interesting, quiet and cheap. also, pretty much no tourists. 17mins by reguular train to the beach

EDIT: buses: they make no sense in Spain. tend to turn up and leave sans warning. pricks

Cheers, will look into this. Might as well just fly to barca for the festival though...

Just got my ticket! the Orchids and Of Montreal to play to cloding club thats free for festival guests (oh and Erol Alkan plays too, will he ever NOT play at any festival?)

I've gotten a good few buses in Spain. I thought they were perfect - big and comfy. The roads are good and there's usually not many stops. I had no complaints and i went all around the place in them.

My flight home has been moved from 14:10 on Sunday to 07:00. No way can I make that.

They also moved my flight out to a lot earlier as well, that's more of an inconvenience than anything else.

I can't get any of hteri Dublin numbers to work so I've e-mailed a complaint.
This has happened me, too, on the way there and back. Here was me thinking Iberia times are fairly civilised leaving and returning in the afternoon.

We have to fly out at 9am and back 7am! Don't even know of the landlord would bother getting up at 7am to collect keys or whatever, it's practically half a day lost to me, fuckin' pricks. The genius of ClickAir is you don't get any comeback on changed flight times, but now that I think about it, I booked through Iberia.

Have you had any luck getting them to change times or anything? Basically, there are no other times. They're the only flights. Period.

This has happened me, too, on the way there and back. Here was me thinking Iberia times are fairly civilised leaving and returning in the afternoon.

We have to fly out at 9am and back 7am! Don't even know of the landlord would bother getting up at 7am to collect keys or whatever, it's practically half a day lost to me, fuckin' pricks. The genius of ClickAir is you don't get any comeback on changed flight times, but now that I think about it, I booked through Iberia.

Have you had any luck getting them to change times or anything? Basically, there are no other times. They're the only flights. Period.

I got through to their customer services people today and with no fuss they changed my flight to the next day (at 7) with no extra fee. They even offered to cancel and refund the flights I'd originally booked first if that's what I wanted. Still a pain in the arse but at least I'll get some extra time in Barca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back